Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Road to "TWOterville"

I made it to the 260s this morning. I CANNOT believe it. This is my old weight. I'm feeling great, but need to stay focused to blow through the 260s because they're VERY comfortable to me and I don't want to settle in. Midtown, here I come!!!

Wow grats Julie, you are doing so fabulous! Keep it up :) I can totally relate to not wanting to get comfortable where you are at. I too am at a weight that I sat at for a long long time, I spent almost ten years flucuating between 290 and 310, then the last 3 years creeping up to my high. I do not want to stop here, I want to keep it going too, I do notice the head hunger teasing me though, just trying to resist it.

Julie,

Good for you!!! It's hard not to get complacent but keep it up!! Think of how great it's going to feel to look in the mirror and see yourself like you never have before. (at least not in a loooong time, LOL!!)

I remember as a teen I would say, "If I ever get to 200 pounds, I'd lose my mind." Then in my twenties I said, "If I ever hit 300, shoot me." Well, now in my 30's, I know I'll be seeing 165 again, and I can't wait." We're on such an incredible journey.

Julie, you are kicking butt!

I was in the 270's before I left for a conference at work but...there is so much junk food here that I'm totally off track. I can't wait to get back home. I'll tell ya...I really need my safe routines now or else old habits sneak back up on ya. This is something I've got to work on. Real life won't always allow me to keep my safe little routine going everyday. Ugh...I am for sure that I will have gained by the end of this week. So much for the willpower I thought I had! No...I've got to remain positive. I did better than yesterday and tomorrow I'll strive to do better than today. (I'll keep repeating this to myself until I get back home again!!)

How's everyone doing? Are you hanging in there Libra? I am rooting for you :D

I fell off the wagon, I was so bad yesterday :) I didn't eat all day then had a huge burrito for dinner and late night snack (had to eat it in 2 sittings) I was stuffed to the gills, it was terrible. Talk about pouch packing. DH was trying to be nice by taking me out to dinner because I have been so stressed. Being stressed out I ate too much :) I think tomorrow I will fast. Have 3 protien shakes and lots of Water, and a laxitive (beans)

Okay, I'm 2 tenths of a pound away. I'm not getting on the scale at all this weekend. I'm pms'ing big time and am seriously craving salty. Trying to be good. Let's see what happens Monday.

Yeah Libra...once TOM ends you'll blow right into Twoterville!! Our town is getting more crowded by the week and that's a WONDERFUL thing!!

I hope all are well. I just finished a bad week and for the first time since surgery I have actually gained this week (a lot---7lbs). It's totally my fault but I'm gonna do my best to get back in line.

Ohhhhh, I'm close. Just 10.4 lbs. away, and I want to be in this club SO badly. I just want to never say "three hundred and..." ever again in my life. It's sort of like the 200's are this long stretch in between where I was and where I'm going. The faster I get on that stretch, the quicker I can get through it.

I'm giving away my bigger clothes this week except for a couple of "before" outfits I'm saving to take pictures in when I've finished my journey.

Thank you to everyone who has shared on this thread. I've been lurking and waiting until I was close enough to see the lights of Twoterville before I posted to tell you I'm coming. :clap2: I'm so excited!!

It's sort of like the 200's are this long stretch in between where I was and where I'm going. The faster I get on that stretch, the quicker I can get through it.

That's EXACTLY how I feel. Twoterville is a nice city compared to three-hundred-something but I'm not taking up residence. It's a long road through Twoterville. I've spent a couple of days being on the depressed side about that, but then an NSV will hit and pull me back to sanity.

Twoterville is comparitively great Koala, come on over.

Wow Koala you are so close :confused:

I am focusing this week on getting my leave of absence from school and my Water and Vitamin intake :) I have been a slacker on water and Vitamins this past month and need to get back on track. It's time to focus on my health now rather than my financial future.

Add me to the real close list, getting banded on the 19th of October. When I figure out how to get the ticker thing, I will add one.

Congratulations to everyone who is approaching the border! I makes me happy to see everyone succeeding. I've been in a bit of a motivation slump. I really messed up badly last week and I'm totally off my exercise routine so I'm slowly getting back on track. I hope all of my fellow Twoters are still hanging in there too!

I just had my second adjustment. I am at 320 now on my surgeon's scale, 14 pounds away from my wedding weight and 20 fom twoterville!!!! My surgery was July 20th, and I weighed 247 the morning of surgery. I am on my way. I am having a big party at 299!

weight.png