Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Swimsuit Season

M2G

N0. I am on a long stall, and am still not sure I will ever lose more weight (I know this is counter productive thinking...) I still have hope for summer 2012!

Yeah, summer 2012 sounds good to me too! :lol: Lets talk then!!!

Yeah, summer 2012 sounds good to me too! :lol: Lets talk then!!!

smile.gif

That is something I am looking forward to as well! I also want to take another trip to Disney World so I can replace all of the fat pics of me with thin ones. LOL It will be fun to not dread bathing suits anymore.B)

Same here!

http://www.swimsuitsforall.com

This website has swimsuits for all sizes and shapes. If you join their site, they send you tons of coupons to get half off, 75 % off through out the year. I have bought a swimsuit from them and it is a good quality suit, I have also bought covers ups as well. When I lose more weight, I am going to buy my suits from them for my two week trip to the Dominican Republic in October. I can't wait.

Sheila

Fabulous topic!! I have never been shy about wearing a bathing suit at any size. I like to swim and I refuse to pass up a good time because my body was a mess. I love Lands End suits - they have really cute stuff that looks good on all types.

FOr the record, though, I CAN'T WAIT for swimsuit season!!!!! It is going to be so great to buy something in a regular size and not a plus size. My bikini days are behind me (too many stretch marks and scars on my torso) but I look forward to having more selection and looking better in whatever I am going to wear.

Daydreaming about hanging out at the pool in Palm Springs this summer...

For the first time in, um forever, I'm looking forward to this summer and swimsuit season.

Anyone else?

This year I won't get to enjoy swimsuit season. No worries though. Next year, girl it is on!!!!!!!!!! LOL

:)

Here's what I ended up buying ... Look pretty good in them too (if I do say so myself)!

Once I have a tan, I'll post pictures. No way will I inflict this white body on you gals! LOL

http://www.target.co...in&frombrowse=0 (Now ... if I could JUST HAVE those abs!)

http://www.target.co...nk&frombrowse=1

Mini---those are CUTE!! I was *just* at Target today and I saw neither of these cute little things. I bet you look great (with a tan of course!)

Thanks. I'm excited to get a bit of color and strut my stuff at the pool! rolleyes.gif