Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 10 is my surgery date.

Sign in to follow this  

Haha! I don't think anyone will know you didn't fly in!!

I will be arriving in San Diego on the 8th and having my preop stuff done that day also. Will you be coming that day or the 9th?

Either way, I know we will see each other eventually! I will be at the hospital till the morning of the 12th, then I will be spending the night in San Diego so that I don't have such a long travel day on the 12th, then will fly home the 13th.

I'll be arriving on the 9th -- I forgot you're a day ahead of me! At least I'll get to see you there. Our surgeries will be here before you know it.

Mariah, Disney: See you in Mexicali!!!!

I'l be arriving 3/7.

Look forward to meeting you!

Lara

Hey Lara,

Glad you'll be there with us, too! Maybe we can all hang out :)

Mariah, Disney: See you in Mexicali!!!!

I'l be arriving 3/7.

Look forward to meeting you!

Lara

YAY! We can all learn from each other! See you theresmile.gif

Hey Lara,

Glad you'll be there with us, too! Maybe we can all hang out :)

Yes, we can compare notes!!

Mariah, are you coming alone or bringing someone?

How about you Lara?

I will be bringing my mother along. She is an RN and well, she's my mother, lol, so I know I will get extra attention and TLC...smile.gif

My DH was happy to come, but I knew he might be watching tv while I needed attending to...soooo....

Hello..my surgery is also on March 16 with Dr. Ramos-Kelly :D ..Is there anyone else getting sleeved around that date with Dr. Kelly..if so ALL replies are welcome! I would love to have a sleeve sister :rolleyes:

Good luck to everyone! My date is March 16, and know god is gonna bless us all.

My partner will be with me for 2 nights and then will drive back home to take care of our daughter. He wanted to be there for the surgery - the rest of the time I am going to try and relax and take advantage of the no-kids time :-)

It's nice to know we'll won't all be strangers!

I just got back from Walmrt - bought my chewable Vitamins, gas-x strips, and a couple of HUGE pajamas. I don't want anything touching my stomach after surgery. I remember when I had my lap-band done, I couldn't wear a bra for weeks.

See you there!

Yes, we can compare notes!!

Mariah, are you coming alone or bringing someone?

How about you Lara?

I will be bringing my mother along. She is an RN and well, she's my mother, lol, so I know I will get extra attention and TLC...smile.gif

My DH was happy to come, but I knew he might be watching tv while I needed attending to...soooo....