Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Healthy CAKE made w/ diet coke

Ok so when I first heard about this I was like "won't work". So I tried it today because I was craving something sweet like mad (TOM)

1 can of peach diet rite

1 low fat/low carb yellow cake

10 mini marshmellow

1 can of peaches in own juice

FF cool whip

You mix cake and diet rite together, no eggs, no oil, ect... just the can coke. Before you pour cake batter in pan arrange the marshmellows on the bottom of your pan. ( I also line some of the peaches on the bottom but only a few) The rest of the peaches I blended to make a sauce and poured 1/3 over the cake. Bake the cake. (while it is baking the marshmellows rise slowly and the fruit goes to bottom. This makes the cake super moist and gooey.) Once it's done I toped my piece w/ FF cool whip. OH MY GOSH IT WAS GOOD..

My family loved it.... You can also do a chocolate cake with diet coke. Just add the marshmellow and use cool whip as a topping. I am such a fruit person I think I am going to do a choclate one next with cherries in it. That sounds so good..... YUMMMMMMMM

ok this sounds really really good. I just have be play devil's advocate LOL

There is no such thing as something healthy that includes diet coke LOL

ok...now that that rant is done, I am so going to try this when I want to break from the GFG routine LOL That sounds good. Can't do the sugar now, but will try it later. thanks!! I have written it on a card and thrown it in the receipe box. :o

There is no such thing as something healthy that includes diet coke LOL

LOL you noticed I used diet rite.. I only use things with slenda in them.. Not sure if thats what you were talking about but anyways.. I know about the diet I start tomorrow, My Soup is cookin now, it smells yummy!!!!

I use regular yellow cake mix with mine. I wasn't aware there was a low fat/carb option.

Another great way to make this is to use a lg.can of crushed pineapple. Use most of the pineapple in the cake with the juice reserving 1/4 cup for the topping.

For the topping, mix 1 small tub of FF/SF Cool whip, the rest of the pineapples and 1 sm packet of FF/SF vanilla instant pudding. Frost the cake with it before it sets.

It's deliscious!!

I havn't tried the peaches yet but I can't wait to.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches