Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok there are 5 saturday's in July....the thrid one is the 15th. Will this work for everyone?

11:30 Ruby Tuesday's

Arrowood @ 77

Come one come all....

(if we will get more people on the 22nd we can change it to that. :) )

For Aug - we are having our pool party. So start thinking of a date and get your family ready to come. It's open to everyone...

Note to self: BRING THE CAMERA!!!!

At this point, the 15th or the 22nd are both fine for me!

I'm going to see if I can get my first generation digital camera going. I don't know how to use it...and I can't afford a newer, user-friendlier one. I gotta work with what I've got. Now, where's that manual? LOL

The summer is flying by folks! Pool party in August!!! Yippeee!!!

Either date works for me too! Count me in.

I will be in Augusta again on the 22nd... for my late birthday party. So, I like the 15th better...but thats just me :)

Well Wavy we want you to be there so if no one else chimes in it's going to the be 15th. :) We missed you this month but we know you had to visit the family. What a party and we weren't invited what gives? haha....

Kim, you mentioned Aug. for a pool party; the only Saturday I can't make it in August is the 26th. I have a family reunion in WV.

I maybe going to be in Va on the 15th, that is my Mom's bday. So not sure as of yet. Dont change anything for me. You know if i can make it I make it and if I can't I can't so dont base anything on what ive gotta say.

Angie

I know you don't want to hear anything from me because I never show up even when I say I will, but any day is fine for me too, as far as I know.

Party? HA, nope. But I did manage to run into the stupid slide out on the camper and give my self a nice goose egg on my forehead and a nice cut.

I tried to play it off, then the stupid thing started bleeding so i had to admit I ran into the camper.

oh how embarassing!

Wavy you are too funny...

Well I can't make it on the 15th. I have a 50th Anniv party to go to for an Aunt and Uncle in Monroe. So there is no way I can be there by 12:00 if I am w/ you girls @ 11:30. :think Oh my what I am going to do not seeing you all.

Don't plan the pool party w/o me. hehe...The only 2 saturday's we can use the pool in Aug is 5th and 19th...do either of those days work for everyone. I will put us on the calendar @ granny's house. Who is very excited to have everyone. She loves meeting new people. Grandpa does to. :)

The 5th is my vote for the pool party. School starts for us on the 21st, and Rachel's birthday (number 7!) is the 20th...I don't have anything planned yet but she wants to do a sleepover party Fri night and we'll have a Family something on Sat night...anyhow, the 19th is loaded already. So, the 5th is better for us.

Kim! I can't believe you can't be at lunch on July 15th...REALLY?!!!!!! How can that be?! LOL I guess we can hold down the fort without you :)

Jill, you are a crack up! Ouch! But you tell a great story so it's hard not to laugh!!!!

Awright Denika...I'm still holding out for you. BUT! I may be able to meet you in Hickory when Leatha comes to town next week. I'm driving! I understand if Hickory is too far but I think I can swing it even though we have VBS that week at church in Huntersville...I'll be hitting 77N to I40W.

ANYhow...it all falls together! Okay, potty training calls this morning. Ya'll wish me luck...

I'm not sure what my July and August plans are yet, we The Three T's aren't the most socially demanded family, so we have free times.

I don't know if I can get into a bathing suit, ever. We just returned from Myrtle beach and my bathing suit was too big in the butt. I have all this extra material hanging down in the rump. Like Dianne, my chest hasn't shrunk a bit either. So, I'm big on top and no trunk to pack my junk. Go figure. I wore shorts over the swim suit to hide my bagginess. I just bought the suit last month. ANy ideas for something suitable? I need to go to carowinds but not with sagging butt.

ANyone going to carowinds next weekend?

Things have changed, and I'm obligated to a church function on July 15th; so I'm not going to be able to make it this month after all :confused: Bummer!