Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

African American Sleevers

Her name is Merrill Littleberry. She has a Facebook page under the name Vitamin M .

Hi there. Looking for a bit of advice/encouragement. I am 8 months post-op and I have been at a stall for the last 3 months. While I have not gained any weight, I have only lost 9 lbs during that time frame. Which is drastically low from where I started. Any suggestions on how to jump start my numbers again? I'm eating about 1300/1400 calories a day, juicing, great Water intake, boot camp 2 days a week, walk/run 2 days a week for 2 miles. I am not frustrated yet, but really want to reach my goal weight (135) by December 1st. My surgery weight was 207, my current weight is 159.6. Thanks.

Thank you for the information.

Her name is Merrill Littleberry. She has a Facebook page under the name Vitamin M .

No problem!

This thread is very informational. Thanks for that. I will be going to some kaiser informational in like a week. I hear the process here in California is different than other places as far as getting approved. My doctor said i shouldnt have any approval issues. So thats good. The whole Hair loss thing i am worried about. I have really thick hair and like it the way it is lol. Anyone else have the southern california kaiser that can tell me the process etc? Thanks.

Don't remember the last time I checked in so her goes. Hw 353lbs SW 329lbs (8/19/2014) Cw 200lbs Gw 180. Didn't quite make my goal but I'm getting there.

post-217565-14409613991025_thumb.jpg

post-217565-14409614311902_thumb.jpg

Wish I looked that good at 200lbs!! Great job!

Wish I looked that good at 200lbs!! Great job!

Thank You.

Love this thread! I'm six months post-op. Down 59 pounds, only lost 8 the last three months. Not happy with the numbers, and really really trying to not let the scale dictate my success. My goal is weight, size and a pair of jeans I've saved from the only time I ever felt truly in shape.

Anyone else have THAT article of clothing, outfit that was your thing?

Anyone else have THAT article of clothing, outfit that was your thing?

Oh yes, I have a really cute t-shirt dress that I cant wait to get (back) into!

Mine is a sheer summer blouse and my fav white fitted pants. I wore them after my last pregnancy 2 yrs ago, so hopefully I get into the pants in the next 45 days or so

I moved recently and purged my closet of all old clothes and clothes I don't wear. The only things I own right now are things that I wear. When I drop a decent amount of weight I will have to have the good pieces tailored and buy some new items.

Style are so different, my older smaller clothes I was hanging onto were pointless. I was never going to wear them, and when I am smaller I am going to want new current clothes.