Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

14 weeks post op with pics

So I am out 14 weeks. I have had some challenges with hydration and eating. I am loosing pretty steady at least 4, max 10 lbs a week. I have no regrets and am so happy! The first 3 months were very hard for me, but every day gets easier. I am now having slight weight obsessions, if it continues I will need to see a counselor. Here are my pics

The first was few days ago, the second was right before surgeory the 3rd was beginning of november and the last was 4 weeks out.

post-544-1381365617898_thumb.jpg

post-544-13813656179361_thumb.jpg

post-544-13813656179592_thumb.jpg

post-544-1381365617983_thumb.jpg

WOW! You look great!!!! Have you lost all 84 pounds in 14 weeks???? I am 13 weeks out today (3 months). My surgery was oct 4th. So, I am right behind you :)

I too know what you are feeling, being obsessed with your weight. But I have a history of eating disorders, which I am sure most people here do as well. You just have to be super careful because it can just switch from one thing to another.

I have lost all weight since my surg. My ticker is wrong I am 10 lbs down from that. I have never had emotional eating issues, I was really always hungry due to hormone problems. So I am not used to these new issues at all! I have only been obese for 12 years, before that I was only sightly above a normal weight.

You lost 94 pounds in 14 weeks?? WOW!!! That's amazing!! I wish I could lose that fast! How much more do you have to lose to get to goal?

I have to loose about 60 ish for my old goal but i might change that to 125 so if I do add 15 lbs to that. I should be eating around 800 calories a day and that has not happened yet. I am about 400. Eating that much is a MAJOR challenge for me, hence the quick loss. Your weight loss is awesome too, you look fabulous!

Thanks! I still have 120+ more to lose! UGH! But I have no doubt I will get there. I eat around 900 calories a day. My NUT wants me to up that to 1200.

WOW! That is an incredible loss! Congrats, you look beautiful before and after!

WOW... what quick weight loss you have had... amazing!! I too wish it was melting off me...lol

=]

Congrats! Lookin great :)

Congrats! Lookin great :)

Great Job!!! You look great!