Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Husband called me a "cheap date"

My husband called me a cheap date this morning. He is a Breakfast freak (he loves his bacon and eggs or french toast) :P and we have several favorite resturants that we use to frequent several times a months in the past before I was sleeved. Today we went to Cracker Barrell for the first time since pre-surgery diet and being sleeved and I made smart choices from their menu. I got the one egg with bacon-I requested EggBeaters and asked for no toast or biscuit. I barely was able to eat the entire egg and only had one piece of bacon-I gave him my second. Our bill was $5 lower than when we usually go out. He laughs now but wait, once he has his surgery it will go down even lower. I did realize I still need to learn to eat slower out in public. We are so use to ordering, eating and leaving-in and out quickly that this will be a new habit to learn. :D

That's great and yum...love Cracker Barrel!

He laughs now but wait, once he has his surgery it will go down even lower. I did realize I still need to learn to eat slower out in public. We are so use to ordering, eating and leaving-in and out quickly that this will be a new habit to learn. :D

I love being a cheap date! lol.

That is great that he is getting sleeved also. My hubby is getting sleeved too, his approval came too late in Dec. 2010 for it to happen, so we are thinking this month or next. I am hoping once he is sleeved and recovered that we can share meals out. :D

I am a cheap date too!! My husband orders and gives me part of his. I also order Water and put lemon and sweet and low in it. so we only have to pay for one order!! I love it.biggrin.gif

Jeri

Hooray for you!! I am happy to be a cheap date, and have been called that several times now. My husband even said that he was going to get me a set of doll dishes to eat off of because I eat so little!

Don't you LOVE IT???? What a change in how I feel from LAST new Years.

Congratulations, Cinderella

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches