Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

boob job question...

This thread is usless without Pictures... :Banane20: :drool:

How did we know this was a dude!!!:rolleyes: YOU HAVE THE WRONG FORUM!!! LOL.

Deb B)

I was just getting Tiffykins back for the very same comment in the Man Room

I didn't go to Mexico, though I know a lot of women do. I did go to Mexico for my VSG surgery. One of the reasons I decided to stay closer to home for this procedure, is that post op breast lift/breast augmentation is a process that needs to be closely supervised. You will need multiple follow up appointments to ensure they are healing properly and dropping into their final position. I knew this would be an investment but for me, but it was worth it. I have had no problems whatsoever but have had 3 post op appointments with another one in a week....I like knowing that if I need to, I can receive proper follow up.

a side note here.....I had problems after I had VSG that was related to one of my surgical wounds, I got HORRIBLE treatment post op here in the states. By that I mean, they (mainly the doc's, but a lot of nurses as well) totally judged me, smirked at me, I had doctors flat out tell me I was 'irresponsible' for going there....that is a whole other thread I could start..lol I just didn't want to go through all that again either!

Hope that Helped!!

Hi Shontel, I'm also starting to seriously consider getting my boobs done too. It's going to be my goal weight gift to myself. I thought about it deeply on what I really REALLY could to for ME to Celebrate losing so much weight, and I have decided this is the one. I'm not going to waste any time, and the other PS can wait - but not this!! Would you mind sharing how much this costed you, and everything you had done? You can PM me if you prefer not to share this openly... THANKS!!

It's also keeping me motivated to get to goal now too... can't wait!!!

Hi Shontel, I'm also starting to seriously consider getting my boobs done too. It's going to be my goal weight gift to myself. I thought about it deeply on what I really REALLY could to for ME to Celebrate losing so much weight, and I have decided this is the one. I'm not going to waste any time, and the other PS can wait - but not this!! Would you mind sharing how much this costed you, and everything you had done? You can PM me if you prefer not to share this openly... THANKS!!

It's also keeping me motivated to get to goal now too... can't wait!!!

I feel the same Irene, I already booked for TT and boob job for december so I hope to get to goal soon I can't wait!! Thanks to this I'm back to basics this week,and working out loads!! I think we deserve to treat ourselves!

I feel the same Irene, I already booked for TT and boob job for december so I hope to get to goal soon I can't wait!! Thanks to this I'm back to basics this week,and working out loads!! I think we deserve to treat ourselves!

Sure do!!! Good luck lady! :)

I was just getting Tiffykins back for the very same comment in the Man Room

I told my hubby about that thread and he seems not to believe me.... guess I will see huh cause he is losing weight like crazy. :P