Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Please talk some sense into me...

Well, doesn't that mean that your measurements changed - at least on your calves?

I don't know what measurements you are tracking but if the boots fit now but didn't before, something clearly changed :-)

Unfortunately, the measurements haven't changed... the boots are new, what I meant was that I have never been able to buy a pair off the shelf and zip em up to the top... normally there is an inch or two left unzipped and a pair of trousers or jeans covering it!!

My boots that are currently in my wardrobe still don't fit up...boooo hooooo... but I have a new pair now...YEY!! =]

I lost a POUND this week... for the love of God what am I doing wrong.... grrrrrr!!!

I hope things will pick up and I lose a little more next week!! x

I have to say, the pneumonia likely put a major hitch in your weight loss get-along, and your body may still be recovering, even though as far as you and your doc are concerned it's behind you. Pneumonia is extremely serious, and the body needs every ounce of energy to fight it, even in the presence of antibiotics. So all bets are off as far as weight loss is concerned - the body can't afford to allow weight loss when it's fighting a big infection. Combine that with a naturally-occurring stall, and you have a crazy-making several weeks. Keep doing all the right things - and make sure you're getting AT LEAST 64 oz of Water a day, which helps break down glucogen - focus your mind on other things for now, and the weight loss will start back up again.

Hey Muffinsmom,

I never thought of it like that... you're right, as far as I am concerned the pneumonia is long gone and I am back to normal... the Dr did warn me that it could be 'a 6 mth project'... so yea, that is probably why things have gone a bit pear shaped... I am doing the right things... but yea, my pure Water intake has gone down, but I do drink plenty of tea and de caf coffee (skimmed milk and a tiny amount of sugar... I've been doing this all along)!

Will focus on my water and take it easy!!

Thanks x

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches