Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

need to vent about life

I am in such a crappy mood today. I woke up grumpy and have been that way all day. I had a bad weekend where I ate a hostess apple pie and doritos. I am still a long ways away from good restriction and want to eat and can eat but forced with the knowledge that I shouldn't eat as much as my tastebuds and head would like. I worked for hours yesterday to design my husband a new logo for his business and all morning while I was getting ready he was asking me how to change it. He made it look like crap and now I have to fix it. A friend had to have an emergency surgery for a tubal pregnancy and burst fibroid cyst, found that out today after being worried all weekend. Out of happy pills and won't get my new prescrip till at least tomorrow and my tom is here right in time for finals week. Deep breath. I need an early night and a full nights sleep to give myself an attitude ajustment in time for tomorrow. Too tired by far for one tonight, I just need to cry and go to bed. Thanks for letting me vent.

It's morning, I hope the rest treated you well. WOW what a blessing ......you woke up today and can walk, talk, and smile if you choose to. Life is short......Live It Today.:hug:

Molly, hope you are feeling better. Try and focus as to why you had the lapband in the first place. food will always be there. I have no restriction yet but I'm still on the liquid phase so it is harder to cheat. I really hope you are feeling better and just remember one day at a time.

Thanks everyone, I ended up coming home early yesterday and calling in sick today. Not sure if I was truly physically ill or just having a mental breakdown. My mood is definitely better though :)

Molly

Good morning sunshine, today is a brand new day. Make today a wonderful one. 37 pounds gone off your wonderful body, do you see or feel any diffrence.

Hey Terisita,

Hehe, I am rather sunshiny in the morning :) and yes I feel very different with that 37lbs gone. My back pain is minimal and that is with starting cosmetology school (career change) which is notoriously hard on your back. Having issues with dehydration though. Going for a fill on Monday and asking for a note from them so I can drink Water in the classroom at school. Dumb school rule. Missed a day and a half due to dehydration. I just can't get enough in on our little breaks and at lunch I have to eat so no time to drink much then. And then I get home and am exhausted and already dehydrated and as much as I drink when I get home, I just can't get enough to make up for the hours I missed, especially with getting physical excersize pretty much all day on our feet. Anyway, time to go finish my hair and face. Have a great day :girl_hug: