Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I got approved

:) Hi Everyone!

I got approved for my surgery and am getting a date for surgery tomorrow! I can't wait! See you guys soon!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Whattttt Yeahhhhhhh Leona,:confused: Do The Dang Thang......:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:cheer2: GO LEONA GO LEONA:cheer2:

Hi everyone!!

I HAVE GREAT NEWS!

I just got a DATE FOR SURGERY!

My date is July 5th at 10:15 in the morning, so pray for me!

and my Water goal... is going good! I may be going to the bathroom more, but its worth it!

Leona06 is ready to roll......WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:clap2: Thanks everyone for your support!!! I can't wait to start losing! But I probably won't be doing too much at your bday/bandbirthday celebration T! I'll be 3 days out! ahhh! Well, I have 2 and half weeks til the day! My mom is excited because her surgery is the 26th in a week!

I can see it now, we'll be competing! :first:

So I can walk starting on Saturday... anyone want to go walk around BWI airport? Its about 12.5 miles.... I biked it a few times last summer but haven't gotten around to it lately... :rockon:

start weight: 266....

:note2:

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10711;124;0;1/c/266/t/120/s/266/k/7e01/weight.png

WHAT!!!!! your mom's surgery on June 26th why didn't I know this? Woooohooooo you go ladies get your band on you can do it.

Well I just hope you are a fast healer so you can come out for me.

12.5 miles what the..... girl I don't think I can walk that long even with breaks. If so more people wanna do it I'll certainly try. Do we have to do the whole thing?:cool:

:omg: HAHA no not the whole thing... just walk til we want to turn around knowing we have to walk the same distance back to get back to the car. We could even take our lunch or something and stop and have a picnic.

And yep, my mom goes under on the 26th! She comes back from vacation on the 22nd or 23rd and then that's it!

So we'll be a week and a half apart! I'll get to see if I really want to go through with it first handly watching my mom! Nah, there's no turning me back now!

So how bout attempting to see how far we can go...?

awesome ! The entrance to the park is on Dorsey Rd...

What time do you want to meet up?

Does anyone else want to walk?

YOU GO GIRL!! CONGRATULATION to the beginning of your new life. GREAT NEWS!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

That's wonderful news! Are you the opera singer I met at the St. Agnes support group? You are going to do splendidly. I am down 65 pounds in five months, so I am pleased. I could exercise more, and am working on that.

I had my surgery at St. Agnes with Dr. Averbach (the other doctor in Dr. Singh's practice) and I received excellent care at the hospital and in the office. My surgeon didn't require a bowel prep, which is usually what they require for bypass patients, but I heard it does lessen the gas problem.

Good luck to both you and your mom!

Leona

Speaking of bowels, I saw that someone else's doctor recommended the citrate magnisium. Sade had to drink one of those recently due to being back up to the gills.:hungry:

That's wonderful news! Are you the opera singer I met at the St. Agnes support group? You are going to do splendidly. I am down 65 pounds in five months, so I am pleased. I could exercise more, and am working on that.

I had my surgery at St. Agnes with Dr. Averbach (the other doctor in Dr. Singh's practice) and I received excellent care at the hospital and in the office. My surgeon didn't require a bowel prep, which is usually what they require for bypass patients, but I heard it does lessen the gas problem.

Good luck to both you and your mom!

Thanks! Yes, that's me! My mom's date is June 26th and my date is July 5th. Wow Congrats on your continued loss! That's quite a number! 65!! I am going to the Support Meeting with Kathy next Wednesday.. will you be there? I am also going to see Kathy today for the pre-op class.

I'm giving the opera a 2 month break right now (the first month is almost over...) and then I'm going to start singing again in August. So hopefully, everything will be in order! :)

Once again, congrats on your weight loss! :clap2:

I've got a problem this weekend... I am selling 2 of my birds and the house needs to be in tip-top shape, so I'll be getting my exercise from cleaning! And since I'm home alone, I have to do it all myself! ahh! but I'll just take it one room at a time. And then reward myself with a facial/jacuzzi tub time afterwards. :) sounds like a plan.

Sunday, I'm selling the birds, and then my brother and I are going to walk around Arundel Mills mall (I heard its going to be REALLY hot on Sunday).. and next weekend, my parents come home and my mom prepares for surgery so that'll be a busy weekend as well... then I have one more weekend to walk before the surgery! YAY :girl_hug: