Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

JUST GOT SLEEVED UP

WELL PEOPLES FINALLY TOOK THE PLUNGE.... GOT THE SLEEVE ON NOV 4 IN Tijuana MEXICO BY DR ALMANZA AT THE JERUSALEM CLINIC. EVERYTHING WENT SO SMOOTHLY. THE PEOPLE AT THE CLINIC AND THE RECOVERY HOUSE ARE AMAZING. SO I WAS WEIGHING IN AT 307 WHEN I WENT ON A 5 DAY liquid PRE OP DIET, JUST GOT HOME LAST NIGHT AND I WEIGH 288. I FEEL GREAT.. NOT EVEN THAT SORE OR TIRED. NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKS AHEAD OF liquids AND MUSHIES BUT ITS ALL GOOD. TIJAUNA WASNT SCARY AT ALL....I CANT BELIEVE ALL THE NEGATIVE HYPE. I WALKED AROUND BYMYSELF AT NIGHT WITH NO ISSUES. ANYWAYS IF ANYONE NEEDS TO KNOW ANYTHING GIVE ME A HOLLER

So glad to hear that things went well for you. Sounds like you are doing awesome on the weightloss. Keep it up!

This board is a great place to come get information - I know the first month or so I was on here ALL the time asking questions and determining if my experiences were "normal" ;)

Hi doeboy, CONGRATS on getting your sleeve! I'm very glad to hear everything went smooth... :-)

It sounds like you are well on your way, keep up the good work - and especially the positivity. Being positive will keep you in the right frame of mind, and will keep those stress hormones at bay. Stress hormones will only hurt the weight loss... and with that - ALL THE BEST!!!

Wow, congrats! Glad to hear it all went so well!!! Keep us posted on your progress!

YAY congrats on GETTING SLEEVED UP!

thanks everyone...this site is so awesome with support. just picked up a magic bullet and a bunch of Protein Powder and vitamins...im all stocked up. only Clear Liquids for me so far tho lol. can anyone tell me how i start a ticker thingy????? i will keep my progress updated. and does someone know when i should do my first check up with a doc?

Hey, doeboy, CONGRATULATIONS!!

You rock, and I agree with you about Tiajuana being a pretty fascinating place to be, in spite of all the sad poverty you see there.

I hope to be where you are in one month from today, have a tentative Dec. 2 surgery date, but still have to get through a couple of last hurdles. My question is: HOW DO YOU LIKE THE MAJIC BULLET? I am shopping food processors and want to get the best one for my money.

Good luck to you, and please keep posting, YOU INSPIRE ME! Rainy

i havent used the magic bullet yet because i cant have Protein Shakes yet .....im still on clear liquids. im sure the magic bullet will be best for the sleeve because it makes smaller portions .....mine is still new in the box.....patiently waiting to get to that stage. cant believe how fast the weight is coming off ....just weighed myself im 285 today ...thats 22 pounds in 6 days WOOP WOOP feeling like a champ too.....back to work tommorow

WOW! 22 Pounds, that's amazing. Congratulations.

And really, congratulations big time on doing so well after surgery. It is reassuring to hear that every surgery is not horrible.

Can't wait to hear how you like your bullet!!!

Rainy