Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Call of Duty Black Ops!!

:D Call of Duty Black Ops Comes out at Midnight!! My husband and I are so excited! We both have an xbox with a live account so we have to get 2 copies! ( We have 2 of all the big big titles.)

Any other gamers on here?

My husband is a COD player, but we're boycotting this game. The game has Taliban/terrorist killing American troops, and when we found out that our military exchanges and malls were refusing to sell or ship this game, we decided to not purchase the game either.

My husband is a COD player, but we're boycotting this game. The game has Taliban/terrorist killing American troops, and when we found out that our military exchanges and malls were refusing to sell or ship this game, we decided to not purchase the game either.

hmm didnt know that- thats terriable!

We dont really play for the story. We are a multiplayer couple. I will try the story though... I am excited!

Yeah, my husband loves it and a lot of his buddies all play together online with him. I just sit and watch LOL.

It's really fun! I used to sit and watch but now I play. The new game is really great. My husband played the story and it is really really good. I haven't seen anything wrong with it yet. It's so interesting. It reminds me of SAW actually. Lol Honestly it is warfare. It is us fighting Russians, them fighting us, ppl fighting Germans... Etc. Either way it will be a warfare game. Yes, in the past MW games always showed Americans as the best of the best and on top of everything. Now the games are showing a more realistic side of things. We aren't always on top and mistakes do happen. I supported the game when we were on top and it showed the US army kicking as*... but I still support the game when it shows another side winning too. Either way it is the same for me. I don't think what is okay for one person is not okay for the other. I do my best to be open minded and fair in my judgement. But on another note I am finished with my pre op testing and just new to meet with my surgeron and schedule my date!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches