Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ACCOUNTABLITY (yeah i'm crawling my way back to dedication)

hubby's gone and the donuts were just staring at me yelling eat me eat me.. so I sent them packing. down the sink... boy do i feel better....

LOL Well I drank all my Water today in 15 minutes for my ultrasound...OMG had to pee soooooooooo bad 2 hours later and I still hadnt had the test!!!! ACKKKK!!! I wieghed on the scale and it was 430. *Sigh* almost fell right off the scale... That was depressing. I gained 50 lbs this year (at this rate I cant stay married for long or I will be 1000 lbs in 10 years LOL) So I talked to Hubby and we made a deal, cuz his knees are hurting cuz he gained 10 lbs, but he is disabled and only wieghs 130. No food at night, cuz ya know he made me go at 10 pm last night to get Polo Loco!!! Jacked up LOL And yes I ate the chicken with salsa...I am tellin ya fast food is Satins minions LMAO. SO for today, I was thankful that my back didnt hurt walking threw the hospital, that was a plus!!! I am going to do the 15 min McDonalds cardio dvd we got yesturday...LOL see how that goes cuz I know if I try the Zumba I may have hear failure!!!! Its been almost a year since I danced to Zumba... ya know I am not tryin to exercise infront of my new hubby...LMAO He would LOVE that!!!!!!! Seriously I will be making chicken tonight for dinner, NO DAMN TORTILLAS FOR ME!!!!! and salad and more Water

GOOD LUCK

Jen...LOL I ate ALL 10 nuggets, Spawns of SATAN!!!! AND I asked the other day for 1 count it 1 piece of cake from the store ( mexi store sells cake by the slice ya know) and Hubby came home with 13 different kinds...men suck lol So I feel for ya, I didnt have the will power to flush all of them!!!! So congradulations ya did good!!!!!

Malice... Dont beat yourself up... today is a new day YOU can DO it!!!

Guys. I TOTALLY understand. For me it is ALL emotional. I do great until I get home and then there is nothing to distract me from my feelings of anxiety. My problems have been throughout the last two weeks. So...I finally went to see my counselor. We figured out what all was bugging me and the fact that I was feeding the anxiety and not me. I am hoping that things will calm down.

I just wanted to say that I support all of you! I understand how hard it is. If I can offer any suppport or if anyone needs someone to listen. I am here and I understand.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU IN your journey.

p.s. The nuggets are not THAT bad. They generally have about 220 calories for 5 and 440 for 10. But that is without any dippings. AND they ahve lots of Protein.

Although I didnt workout this weekend, I did drink all my Water and did not go crazy on food...Woooo hoooo been studing up a storm for my test on Tuesday...OOOO I got a 75 out of 90 on the last test..LOL which I thought was pretty good for only going to 1 class. How was everyone elses weekend?????

I am where you are. Help!!! Tell me how you know your pouch is stretched I think mine is and what can I do if anything. Help!!. I don't want to go back to being the shy fat girl with no self esteem and watching life pass me by. Help. I had an unfill (I got sick ) and my Dr is taking me back to where I was but slowly, it is awful I can eat anything and I have bread, sugar,all the wrong things. I feel as though I'm out of control help. I am going back to get the last 2CC's back and pray that will give me the restriction I obiously need. Its awful to just eat and eat. I know some of it is stress my dad has Cancer and its so hard, my job is downsizing and thats hard. I know I can do this it was very hard the 1st time but so much harder for me now. I had lost 123lb now im only at 114lb loss. I started at 268 and got down to 145 right before this unfill nightmare. Now I'm a whopping 154. and I feel like a blimp. Pray for me and please send me any suggestions or advice from someone who has walked in "these" shoes, believe me they are so uncomfortable and unattractive.