Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New here and need Help!

Sign in to follow this  

Hello, I am new here and need an advise .. I have been approved for the surgery with Dr. Jossart and really need the surgery ASAP due to other health issues, however when I called to schedule a surgery -it seams that Dr. Jossart is no longer with the lapsf office and they don't have or don't want to provide his contact information. Not sure what to do..

Well there usually is a reason as to why doctors move without leaving contact information. . .A) they are being sued, or B) they are being sued. . .doesn't he have a partner or someone else who could perform the surgery. . . I'd drop that Dr. as fast as I could. . .very suspicious if you ask me. . . .

Well there usually is a reason as to why doctors move without leaving contact information. . .A) they are being sued, or B) they are being sued. . .doesn't he have a partner or someone else who could perform the surgery. . . I'd drop that Dr. as fast as I could. . .very suspicious if you ask me. . . .

You could call the office and ask to talk to Dr.? When they tell you he is no longer with the practice tell them you are a classmate going through town and wanted to have lunch with him. Then ask for his number where he can be reached. or his cell number..... I work for doctors and sometime you have to be creative.

Mary

If his old office isn't giving you his contact information, it's most likely because they're being asses about it and wanting to keep you as a patient there (been there, done that). How about Googling him or calling information for a new phone number for him?

Thank you will try this today.

You could call the office and ask to talk to Dr.? When they tell you he is no longer with the practice tell them you are a classmate going through town and wanted to have lunch with him. Then ask for his number where he can be reached. or his cell number..... I work for doctors and sometime you have to be creative.

Mary

If his old office isn't giving you his contact information, it's most likely because they're being asses about it and wanting to keep you as a patient there (been there, done that). How about Googling him or calling information for a new phone number for him?

Googling and information both provide old number for him, so frustrating. I called the insurance provider to see if they had the new info and nothing.

This has been mentioned here before. He used to be partners with Dr. Cirangle at LapSF. From what I understand he is starting up his own private practice, and is not being sued. However this is only 2nd hand information.

Dr. Cirangle is one of the most experienced sleeve surgeons in the world with a very small amount of incidence. You can either go with Dr. Cirangle at LapSF or you can wait around until Jossart has his information ready available. Since you mentioned you need this done right away, you may want to consider Dr. Cirangle. He does have monthly Seminars and you might want to check one out.

Good luck!

This has been mentioned here before. He used to be partners with Dr. Cirangle at LapSF. From what I understand he is starting up his own private practice, and is not being sued. However this is only 2nd hand information.

Dr. Cirangle is one of the most experienced sleeve surgeons in the world with a very small amount of incidence. You can either go with Dr. Cirangle at LapSF or you can wait around until Jossart has his information ready available. Since you mentioned you need this done right away, you may want to consider Dr. Cirangle. He does have monthly Seminars and you might want to check one out.

Good luck!

Thank so much for the info. I don't mind to go with Dr. Cirangle, but he does not accept the insurance at this time :o(

Thank so much for the info. I don't mind to go with Dr. Cirangle, but he does not accept the insurance at this time :o(

Oh I see... and yes he charges over 17,000 for his sleeve. I can see why that would be a problem.

Oh I see... and yes he charges over 17,000 for his sleeve. I can see why that would be a problem.

Yesterday, i received an unexpected call from LapSF office and they told me that Dr. Cirangle will be able to perform the surgery . Best News ever. What a rush from being frustrated to being so excited..

Yesterday, i received an unexpected call from LapSF office and they told me that Dr. Cirangle will be able to perform the surgery . Best News ever. What a rush from being frustrated to being so excited..

Great news! Congratulations.

Awesome Congrats!!