Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Miracle Burn???

Hi Everyone,

I was looking into purchasing Miracle Burn to try to help expedite my weightloss. I have read that it contains Advantra Z and hoodia in it which helps you lose fat and suppress your appetite. It is supossed to not have that "jittery" caffeine effect but to help speed up your metabolism and help you burn fat faster. Supposed to be similar to the strength of ephedra but not bad for you, all natural. I am a bit skeptical of that though. Has anyone used any diet supplements that really helped control appetite and lose weight faster? I just don't want to waste my $. Any advice/insight is appreciated. Thanks guys.

~Liz~

banded 03/10/06

Dr.Ortiz

241/201/150

5'7''

I dont have any info on this but just a suggestion, work the plan given by the Doc, it will come off just not as fast. This might me a safer method also.

I had the surgery so I could eat healthier and get to a normal weight via diet and exercise. Research studies show no positive weight loss effects from hoodia and it can cause constipation... something you might want to consult your surgeon about before spending the $ on this product.

do a search on the this site for hoodia. i think you might be surprised at the experiences of those who have taken it.

Personally I would try to get a fill that restricts you and suppresses the appetite rather than try to take drugs. and you do not want to lose faster than the 2-3 pounds per week. I would talk to your doctor before adding anything to the band for weight loss. They may have better suggestions on how to lose faster if you are having troubles.

Thanks everybody for your advice. Guess I should go back and get another fill then. At first my 2nd fill was working out great for me but in the past week I have been ravenously hungry again and dont' stay full as long. The weight loss has begun to slow a bit too so I was just looking for a supplement to help. Guess its not worth it though. Thanks again..

~Liz~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches