Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery Dec. 10th Tijuana with Dr. Ponce De Leon

Hi, I am having VSG surgery on December 10th! I am waiting until this semester of college is over. I am excited and scared at the same time! Has anyone had surgery with this doctor and could you please share your experience!

Congrats! I'm scheduled with his partner, Dr. Almanza on Sept. 16th, just as my semester is starting. I'm too impatient to wait haha. I'll let you know!

I am scheduled with him for October 11th.

Hi, I am scheduled with dr. Ponce de leon on Nov 10, please let me know about your experience. I am actually thinking about doing it sooner. I hope all goes well. Keep us posted.

Rickie

Hi, I am having VSG surgery on December 10th! I am waiting until this semester of college is over. I am excited and scared at the same time! Has anyone had surgery with this doctor and could you please share your experience!

Hi, I have all good things about Dr. Ponce DeLeon. His going to do my surgery also. I am scheduled for Nov 10 and would love to do it sooner. If I can't do it in November the next avail date will be in December maybe around the 10 so maybe I will see you than...at least at the Recovery House.

Rickie

Hi all, wondering how you all did after surgery? I am scheduled with Dr. Ponce at INT hospital on Dec. 15!

(null)

4 days away from my 1 year anniversary...doing well and feel great! Down a total of 92 lbs with absolutely no problems, except if I take that one bite too many...then I feel awful and have to vomit. You will quickly learn when to quit! lol

Nothing like driving down the road and having to tell your husband to pull over now! Would I do it again? Absolutely!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Yay, Julie, you are doing so good! I know when I hiccup, it is time to stop or bad things are going to happen, lol. The funny thing is, the dogs have learned that sound and get really excited because they know I am done eating and they get the leftovers!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
    • juliie

good morning all ,my np sent all my cleared requirements to my insurance for approval yesterday, so now just waiting for an approval and surgery date  
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

Lost my Pup last month and struggled really hard for that first month. Stopped tracking intake and slid into old habits here and there. Also quit working out. Can't walk in the neighborhood because of all of the memories we shared. Losing my Pup is the most heartbreaking thing I've ever been through. My Pup was my world 💔
      Talked to my doc during my one year followup and they were not worried about my current status. They know, and I know, that I will get back on track.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches