Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mine are:

No thigh rash friction burn from walking when I wear a skirt

Not crying in disbelief every time I see a photo of myself

Bumping into my ex and seeing his reaction when I look and feel fantastic

Not avoiding my friends in case they notice I've put on weight

Feeling sexy and not turning my boyfriend's advances away because I'm ashamed of my body

Walking into a room with a smile on my face, and not wanting to hide under a table

Not being so crazy jealous and bitter about anyone who isn't overweight

Besides being healthy of course... I would like to ride my Harley and not feel like a fat slob.

I joke with my daughter, that my number one thing I want to buy is a skinny girl car. lol I probably won't but she is 15 and it makes her so mad, when I talk about me buy a little sports car.

Ok for things I want to do, and buy, that list could get long, but here it goes.

I want to take my daughter to a amusement park,and ride the roller coasters with her.

I want to join our adult soccer, or soft league here in town, as I loved playing when I was teenager.

I'm going to join a tennis league, in a town near by, and maybe even look for a man. lol I'm not sure about the last part of that, I may buy me a yorkie puppy instead. lol

I'm moving back to Florida, and going to the beach every weekend.

I'm going to go get a family portrait done with my daughter, because now I hate getting my picture taken and will not go to a photographer.

Well that is just a few I can think of , but like I said there are many more.

I just want to not have to think about my weight all the time, which is what I've been doing since I was nine years old!!

I am post op but here is my list. Some have already come to pass but I wanted to make a list too :thumbup1:

1.) Not have the Dr. tell me I need to lose weight every visit.

2.) Not to be in fear of diets or to have everyone tell me how I could lose weight (like I'm not trying *roll eyes*)

3.) To have ONE chin

4.) To meet someone, even get married maybe, and have lots and lots of good sex.

5.) To live to be an old women (my dad passed away from a stroke at 59)

6.) To pick up some type of sport even if Im bad

7.) To walk stairs without getting winded

8.) Not to ever again be explain to someone that does know me as the big bone women "BBW"

9.) No more chapping

10.) To love my body!!

I Love your question!! I've been thinking about it a lot lately, and I love the answers everyone has given...

I want to shop regular sizes.. thats where the cute clothes are..

I want to go go-carting with my boys.

I want to find a new thing, something I've never thought I could do, but haven't thought of it yet... maybe SkyDiving????

I want to just live in the moment. in the fun things that come up in life, and be able to say YES!!! Lets go!!!

:thumbup1: