Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Picture Thread

With all of the tree cutting and such... a couple of baby bunnies ran out from a bushy area and one ran into our garage. Sooooo... we found the little guy and scooted his but into the live cage and put him back after we were done making a ruckus... Isn't he/she cute!

post-203959-13813133898933_thumb.jpg

I'm still not comfortable with this. I just don't see the difference but, DH just told me I'm nuts because there is a big difference. Just look at your ass not sticking out as much and your stomach is not sticking out farther than ya boobs in that smaller bra. Hmm one way to put it hahaha. Still hard for me to see but, I keep my promises. Here are the before and after the -50. February 13 surgery day versus last night August 9.

post-205595-13813133900696_thumb.jpg

I can ABSOLUTELY see a big difference! Especially in your face! Look under your chin...can't you see it?

Also, your back, and your tummy....you are one of those lucky people with the skinny thighs already, so that's not as big of a difference...

You are looking good, Sherry! Wait until the next 20 pounds...it's a huge difference at that point, too!

I'm so excitied for you!

Oh yeah, Sherry -

Totally - you lost a whole chin... isn't that the most awesome thing? Now I can't see a whole lot of difference either - in the pics from actual surgery date and now - but if you go all the way back - to my first photo on LBT - I think you can tell... of course, I haven't figured out how to do the side by side thing. I will have to rely on the kindness of strangers...

In order - they should be Irene 1, then Surgery day 331 and finally 5.17.06 316. Now I am less by about 7 lbs - yippee - but you get the general drift.

:]

Hmmm. That first picture is pretty small - but I don't have a copy of it on my laptop - so I pulled it out of my profile. I will have to try and upload it again from my office. I have it on my computer at work.

post-204926-13813133901475_thumb.jpg

post-204926-13813133901551_thumb.jpg

post-204926-13813133901707_thumb.jpg

OMIGosh Sherry... There is a really BIG difference! Girl... I sdon't know why you were afraid to post those! Wow... I order you to keep looking at those pictures untill you see what we see!!!!

Rene... Hope you can enlarge that one picture... lol.

Darcy what a precious bunny, reminds me of the 7 we had on our lawn in the beginning of the summer.... I love bunnies!!!

Wholey crap batman... SHERRY !!!!!!! there IS a big difference and I agree, where did your ass go??? and your getting your shape back AWESOME!!! you go girl, you go !!! You look fantastic :Banane27:

Beanie you look wonderful darlink, I can see a difference for sure. You gals are looking great.

Sherry, you don't just look thinner, you look 15 years younger! You really can't see the weight loss?! It's really apparent in your back, shoulders and face.

Beanie, I see a big difference in your hips and your chest. :(

Keep up the great work guys!

Beanie, you look beautiful in all your pictures, BUT I can see the weight loss very clearly in your torso, especially!

Funny how we can see the difference, when the person in the pictures has much more trouble seeing it...veddy in-ter-est-ing.....

You both look great! Beanie that Doc need to see these pictures!

I'm trying to get Kelly to show me what to do. AGAIN!

Wowza... Looking pretty awesome together! Happy Anniversary Dianne!