Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Picture Thread

Sherry you look great!!!! and your goldens are beautiful. My mom always has a golden, our first was Cinnamon she was about 125 lbs and used to help us carry in the groceries, then Holly and now we have a Molly...they are the best dogs... It aways amazes me the colors, they can be very light to dark like an irish setter...just like yours. BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Thanks Eileen...I just hate having my picture taken but, DH insisted plus we couldn't get those two to sit long enough together in front of the tree without kissing or chewing on each other lol. We got Jenny the reddish one first...then I went to buy fish and bingo Jake came right up to me with those puppy eyes and I couldn't resist. They get along great and have fun together so if I overlook all the fur all over the place I'm ok lol. Lets just say we go through vacuum cleaner bags almost like going through toilet paper around here lol. I bought them Christmas sweaters with blinking lights and santa hats hmmm wonder how long before they rip them off each other lol

Aww Sherry they are cute! So sweet!

Lucy is sitting on the floor cause she knows I have the comb and the nail clippers next to me. Shes no dummy!

Awwww, how adorable! I love the pictures!

Sherry, I was so busy looking at you and the dogs, I didn't even notice the tree wasn't decorated! You could just sit there through Christmas, and nobody will notice the tree!:) :) :lol:

Sherry, you look beautiful, girl! My parents had a Golden...his name was Kody. He was a retirement present to my dad, when he retired from Eastman Kodak. He was the best dog! I wish my dad would get another dog, but he won't right now. I keep asking, though!

Like Betty said, I didn't even notice that the tree wasn't decorated...I was just looking at the 3 of you!

Sherry!

Your tree looks just like mine! Of course, mine has cat hair instead of dog hair - but it is very similar...

Cute puppies! And you're not so bad, yourself!

:]

Thank you everyone of course Jake decided that Jenny's red bandana was better than his so he ripped it off lol. He's unreal...loves to chew. My tree is finally decorated but now I can't find my Angel topper or my tree skirt, I guess there is another box in the attic. Well it ain't happening it's staying the way it is lol.

Chrispy told me I should post this after showing her. This was taken Friday before we went to DH's company Holiday Party.

post-205595-13813134448423_thumb.jpg

Skinny - oops! - I mean Sherry - you and your DH look wonderful! I love your blouse too, what a beautiful Christmas outfit. And are those ornaments I see on that tree?! Thanks for sharing! :)

Speaking of trees... here's a picture of ours this year. It's a little blurry. Hard to believe Christmas is only one week away!

post-204878-13813134448703_thumb.jpg

Wow - that's huge. Does anybody know how to resize that? I've never been able to figure it out.

Hi Anne..yea those are ornaments but, not all of them lol. DH forgot a box up in the attic and it's just too late to bother now lol. I love your tree! Thanks for the compliment on the picture with DH I got the blouse at Lane Bryant on sale..whew!

You can resize pictures by going to the file where you have it and right click on the picture. Look for "Open with..." and click it. I usually choose Microsoft Photo Editor. Once it's open right click on the picture and click resize....I usually use "small" and click save. The new picture will be labelled the same but, will say (small) next to the name of the file. Then use that one to post to threads :) Hope that helps.

Hugs

Sherry

Does Lucy Ricardo come to mind when you see this picture hahaha. I asked mom if she wanted to have a chocolate fight...kinda like the dish cloth fight we had when I was younger. I remember washing dishes with her and I put suds on her nose so she put them on mine, I then took a handful and put it on her cheek and she chased me around the house with a wet dish cloth, I ran out the front door and the screendoor slammed shut just as she threw it at me hahaha. The Water went everywhere! Anyway....she said we should play a trick on my DH and call him down after we painted our faces with chocolate. Of course....there wasn't much on our clothes lol We had a great laugh and DH snapped this photo. (Man I need to give that sweatshirt away it's just hanging but it's comfy hahaha)

post-205595-13813134450928_thumb.jpg

SHerry....You look beautiful and while the rest of you is shrinking... that twinkle in your eyes and smile keeps getting bigger and bigger! It looks like you and your Mom have a special connection... chocolate. :)

Anne... Love your tree and where did you get those stocking holders????

WOWEEEEEEEEEEE Love the pictures.

Sherry you and DH look fantastic, what a lovely picture and your Mom looks like the sweetest thing next to you.

Anne, your tree is so pretty LOVE IT !!! its so country looking. Love it love it love it !!!!

I gotta post some pictures and stop being such a slug LOL.

Thanks girls :girl_hug: