Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi all,

I am doing fine. whey drink was OK and I tried Proteidiet drink it was fine. Today I tried powdered goat's milk (I ordered that so that I would still have it after surgery). No matter what I put in it I couldn't cover the taste. It is awful! I don't know if I should try more or leave it alone. I haven't heard about insurance approval yet. Getting anxious. Medicare should OK it but my secondary is Commonwealth Indemnity??? Everyone sounds good. Rainbow, congrats about the picture. I can't even do the ticker at the bottom. On Sat. I am going to RI to visit family again. I won't be "talking to you" from the 4th til the 13th. Glad everyone is good. I am sorry Kay about the death in the family. That is sad. Nana

Sherry thank you for the info , the only thing right now is the ultrasound on the gallbladder that will delay my date

hi all

geez what a project to figure computer stuff out

well i got my photo up by my name

finger healed real well, no infection but still on antibodies

deb

Looks great Deb!!!! You're a computer whiz now!

Hi all,

I am about to go to RI for a week and I decided to call my secondary insurance to see what was going on with them. They said they don't have any request for surgery for me.:phanvan I called and left a message with Maritza to please send the paperwork through again. Here I was hoping to get surgery in before a March trip to Flroida, and if I hadn't called, they wouldn't be aware that I am waiting. I have to say that I have had just about every hill and mountain through this process. I am so glad I am going to RI to visit with family and "cool off". I really will have to wait until after Florida I guess. I had to "vent" before I left. Thanks for listening.

Nana

Nana I'm surprised they'd even try the secondary insurance without the approval from Medicare. I'm sure your 2nd ins is going to want to see the approval.

Hi Sherry,

I never thought of that! I had tried to reach Medicare but there was too long a wait. Since they said if the drinks worked out they would try to get me in before my trip, I thought they had sent in to both insurances. I had to leave a message on Maritza's machine, so I will have to see what she says. Thanks for the idea. I won't be "talking" for a while on this sight. Off to RI Thanks again. Nana

I JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE AND HOPE EVERYBODY IS HAVING A GOOD DAY. I'M NEW TOO THIS. SURGERY WAS 1/22 AND I FEEL REALLY GOOD BUT I WISH I COULD STOP MY STOMACH FROM GROWLING SOO MUCH. I'M STARTING TO DRINK ALOT OF V8 WHICH IS MY SAVING GRACE. :nervous

Welcome Christine and welcome to Bandland. Did you have your surgery at BIDMC too? The growling tummy sounds kinda funny I bet too :P I found drinking milk helped or carnation instant Breakfast because of the Protein in it helped with the growling.

Hi Sherry, I Had My Band Done At Winchester Hospital. Dr Sandor Is My Surgeon. He A Very Special Person. I Fell , He Save My Life. And Thank You For The Suggestion.

hi christine

no i have not gotten a fill, i have been holding steady around 200 for the past month and half

so i have reached a point here

not sure if i will get one, i really need to get myself back on track, i have been slacking

deb