Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Chrispy told me I should post my picture so here it is. I hope you're all doing well and all set for the Holidays. I wish each and everyone of you a very Happy Holiday Season!

post-205595-13813134450675_thumb.jpg

Sherry, You look wonderful!!! I wish I knew how to do some things with the computer to make it fancy but I am not computer savvy. What a great outlook for the Holidays!! How is everyone else? I am going back to the hematologist tomorrow. I don't get the blood test results for a couple of days and I am still waiting for the stress test results, but the colonoscopy was fine. So, we will see what they say. I hope everyone is set for the Holidays. I am except for baking and the last minute cooking. I will post when I know something. Happy Holidays to all!!! Nana

Doesn't my girl Sherry look GREAT!!! I only hope I can do half as well as she has done! Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays!

Yes she does!

great job sherry!!!

just got in from florida (naples) late last night, the only thing i liked was the weather warmer. Everything looks the same to me.

stayed with my partners sister and hubby. the big problem is they don't eat but junk food. good thing i took down my protien drink in a can in my luggage. one night we ate at the elks club with their friends, first time i had to explain to strangers why i ate soooooo slow and just a small amount, felt a little funny. well alot funny

well there is no place like home

hope the pre holiday's are not stressing anyone out

deb

sherry - you look fabulous!!!!

nana - keep pluggin along! it'll happen.

laphappy - how are you doin?

chris and deb - how are you all?

i went to the support group tonite, run by june, who i LOVE! i think i am finally out of my slump, down a bit more than 50 lbs and i may just make my goal of 60 by Christmas is i don't screw up too bad. i am going to my hometown of toledo, ohio next week to meet my family (they moved to indiana a few years back), my in-laws, and see my oldest and dearest friend, who just turned 40!!!! a big nite out will be in the plans fer sure!!! i can't wait to see if people notice a difference. they all know about the surgery and about how much i am down but i wonder if they will think its a big change or not. i'm a little nervous!

i hope you all have a wonderful holiday!!! if i get through tomorrow without killing any students it willbe a miracle!

dez

How was the support group?

I too love June. I look forwardto attending the next one. Maybe some of us could meet up together.

I was just not ready for the meeting this week. Too soon and still hurting a bit.

I must say and I have said it before-I love the people they have working at BIDMC. They are some of the nicest health care workers I have ever come across. Dr. Schneider and his entire staff have been absolutely wonderful. Michelle called today to see how I was doing and it is like chatting with a friend. Great great great.

I am feeling better everyday although not sleeping well since I just want to roll onto my tummy ::ouch::.

Sherry-love the pic. Have a wonderful holiday. you look so happy and beautiful!

Have wonderful Christmas this weekend.

Hi Dez! I'm doing great, thanks, and glad to hear that things are well with you! Congrats on the weight loss. It is tough this time of year. I love June as well. She is great!

Kay - congrats on your banding and I agree - everyone at BIDMC is great! They are having a reunion in March and I think most of us were thinking of going. We're also looking to plan a get together after the holidays as well. We'll post it here and you are more than welcome to join us. We'd love to see you!

Hi to Rainbow, Nana, Sherry and everyone else. I hope you are all enjoying your holidays! Love you all!

Thanks Chrispy!!!I would love to get together. I really would like to connect in person with others who have had this surgery. Unfortunately, the support groups at BIDMC conflict with my school schedule. If anyone ever wants to have a get together, please let me know. I would be interested after the holidays! I will travel up to an hour from Boston.

Thanks Rainbow too for your reply. Your cousin(?) is Michelle, right? I thought I read that somewhere...she called me the other day to see how I was recovering. She is one of the nicest girls. I feel like I could chat with her for hours....

Best wishes to all for a healthy New Year!!! Merry Christmas.

Kay - Michelle is Rainbow's daughter-in-law and you're right - is very, VERY nice!! :)

aaamom-did you mean me too about getting together? Just curious. I am definitely feeling the need to get together and do some talking with others having gone through this surgery.

thanks for the clarification Chrispy-I couldn;t remember what the relationship was. She is awful sweet.

I know aaamom is definitely in for the get together! Since Rainbow lives in Palmer and has a funky work schedule, after the holidays she is going to give us a Saturday in January that will work for her, and we're going to try and arrange the meeting from there. I can't wait! I had a chance to meet Rainbow and she was so nice! I can't wait to meet the rest of my new friends as well! :girl_hug:

YES !!!! I need to meet with other bandsters from MA. I get so jealous when I see all the others from all around who have managed to get together and are having so much fun !

I did not get my band in BIDMC but we can just pretend.

Happy Holidays everyone. Let's not wait too long before we do this thing.

I'm also feeling the need for support right now~

Happy Holidays! I am up for a meeting! it will be great to match faces with names, real and screen. I don't mind driving and will car pool with others from the north shore if necessary. i hope we all lose more of ourselves in the new year!!!

dez