Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi All,

Nanaviv-congrats on finding a drink that doesn't make you sick! Wonderful. Bariatriceating.com has a lot of whey Protein samples that you can try out so you do not have to buy the big jugs until you know if they work. Good luck.

Chrispy-thanks for the hello! I have not been online at all this past week. We had a death in the family and it was very crazy around here. Things are settling down a bit now. Sorry to hear about the bronchitis. Take care of yourself so you can get back to dancing soon! :confused:

John-congrats on the date! You must be psyched. Way to go on the weightloss. I could not have stuck to a liquid diet pre-op. I am impressed. I too had major fears about the fatty liver and I joined WW for 2 months pre-op. It helped me immensely and I acutally still go because it keeps me accountable. I don't know if that seems ridiculous but I still like going.

Sherry-I hope your code in node is getting better. I hate being stuffed up.

Rainbow-power tools? watch out. I would love to get together over feb break, let me know what your schedule is. My kids are off but I still have school so it may be hectic but worth a shot.

I am sleepy tonight. I had a bit too much wine last night and it has me wrecked today. I normally don't drink but went out last night and the winde went down too easily. I learned my lesson though. I am really glad I didn't get sick since that would have totally freaked me out. I did eat a handful of cheez-its before I passed out though...but I chewed them really well in my buzzed state. <---bad girl!

Have a good week everyone.

Hi KatDot!! So sorry to hear about the death in your family! Life has a way of throwing these curve balls at you, that's for sure. My deepest condolonces. Too funny on the wine!! I bet you are a freakin' riot with a couple in you. I would love to see that! lol

No picture Deb! Keep trying. :)

Nana - so glad to hear that the Whey Protein works for you! Great news!!!

Hi Dez! How have things been with you lately??

i give up

i'll have to get ken to help, if i can catch him

(22 yrs old) never around when you need him

deb

Just like all men I think Deb, regardless of age! lol

Yeah!!!! There you are!

You can also select "edit avatar" and down the bottom of the screen choose to upload an image. That will put your picture up by your name.

hey there ya go Deb I see you :)

How's it going goils? Paying bills right now ohhh so much fun

nose isn't as stuffy but, still a problem and the cough but I feel myself on the bend whoowhoo

hey there

chris and sherry

well 1/2 way there

will try tomorow to get photo by name

deb (proud of myself, got a big head now lol)

Hi, I,m fairly new to this site, On 1/29/07 I had my first appointment at the BIDH, blood work , met with the nurse and dr. H. Already been to two info meetings, My next appointments are on 2/13/ altrasound and nutritionist. Psch eval on 3/1 hope everything goes alright, Dr H seems I,m right on schedule and should not have any trouble W/ INS with my HBP. only thing that would slow my process is the altrasound of the G/B. Anybody else near these stages.

welcome WJT. Sounds like you're on your way to banding :) Good luck with your Psych eval and ultrasound :rose:

Does anybody else have harvard pilgrim Ins, if so how are they to work with for coverage, for the lap band , with a pre existing condition High blood pressure, and a BMIof 42

high blood pressure and a BMI that high will help your cause to get the band. I had Tufts at the time and my BMI was 47 and I had HBP. They approved me no problem.

hi guys!

deb - i agree about the catching men, the prob is once you finally catch them they end up being more trouble than they're worth.

sherry - how's the cold, sorry about the bills..those always suck!

kay - my condolences! i say next time we ALL have a few glasses of something!

john - keep up the good work, you must have somewill power, if you have any to spare send it my way, valentine's and too much chocolate in the teacher's room is coming up!!!

nana - how are you?

wjt -welcome and good luck!

well, i hafta wake my sh (typo or freudian slip?) i mean dh, so he can go to work and i can get to sleep!

hugs, dez