Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Deb I have a 1:30 appt w/Dr Jones on the 29th!!! Looks like we will be able to meet! I am so excited!!

If you're still losing with no fill - good for you! Especially if you're feeling restriction. Go with it!

hi folks

i just registered on the BI web site and now i can see my blood test , bills,next appt ect its cool check it out

off to work deb

hi guys!

deb-sorry to hear you are having porbs, try liquids and mushies i went back to that for both Breakfast and yogurts, soft foods or cottage cheese for lunch and have not pb'd since last tues so good luck!

i am definitely up for a get-together! i posted on the ma site for dec 2nd which is a sat i think for those of us on the north shore. how about meeting someplace in the middle, is that boston? we could meet at the pru or copley. i'm pretty flexible on eves and weekends, just so i give my hubby enough notice. men..they are so lost without us!

chis- it sounds like you are doing well!

nana-how are you?

sherry-did you get ahold of someone? how are you?

Hi all,

I hate to say I am not ready for get together right now. Went to hematologist and while I was waiting to get in to see him, my count went down more. I am feeling very tired and therefore a little down. He gave me Iron to start helping but they still don't know what is causing it so besides still having to go for stress test, they want another colonoscopy. I will really be dragged out!! But, I guess I want them to find the reason. But the surgery seems to be soooo in the distance. I have been keeping track of the digestion problems, and I'm very interested in how you solve it. For my future knowledge, keep us informed. On Dec. 2, I plan on visiting my cousin in RI again. I haven't been there in a long time because of appts. and not feeling up to it so I think I will pass on this get together, and look forward to the next one hopefully AFTER surgery. Looking forward to reading how you all are doing. Nana

Oh nana sorry to hear you're not doing well! But you're right - it is important to find out what is causing your low blood count. Your health is what's most important, and why you're getting the band in the first place. Keep us updated on how things go.

Dez - great to hear from you! I'm game for a meet up. I'll have to check and see about Dec 2nd, but I think Boston would be in the middle. Sherry and I can take the train in from Mansfield. And - I'll be meeting Rainbow the Wed after Thanksgiving when I go in for my fill. I can't wait!!

Chrispy-you live in Mansfield? Not too far from me-Im in Norwood. Now why haven't we gotten together?????????????

Not sure aaamom! We are very close! Sherry W lives in Taunton. We should all plan on meeting up sometime! Then I can see how amazing you look in person!!

Not sure aaamom! We are very close! Sherry W lives in Taunton. We should all plan on meeting up sometime! Then I can see how amazing you look in person!!

Awwww...you are so sweet !!!!

Lets do this ! I get so jealous of all the other bandsters out there who have met !! What's a good place that is convenient for all? I am not too familiar with Taunton, but I guess we are all pretty close to some major highways. Next week is pretty crazy with the holiday and then we are heading up to New Hampshire for the weekend, so possibly the following week.

What is good for you guys? Nights? Weekends?

Anyone else from MA interested?

i am going in to BI monday for a sip test

i feel that something changed not sure

someone said stress can do it

i am working the day shift on the 2nd

but i am going to the south shore on the 9th with my partner

we will be dropping off xmas presents because i am working straight thru the xmas holidays. we will probably hopping around from michelle's she in canton, i wouldn't be able to stay long, but would love to meet someday

one of the spots we will be going is mansfield to my cousin's

other than that it's nexr year lol

its such a pain living out here sometimes, but the pace is slower

hey there nana....sorry that your blood is down

chris see you the 29th

deb

Hello BIDMC groupees lol. Sorry I haven't said much lately. Finding it so hard to keep up with posting, reading with work, gym, Dancing, Reiki...just a busy busy gal I guess. Plus I have house guests so it's hard to get to my computer.

Rainbow - I work in Dedham and Chris is in Manfield. I bet we could work something out :) I'll have to talk with Chrispy on that.

aaamom - That's right there chicky, I'd like to meet ya too!!!! I used to work in Norwood on Access Road until we moved to Dedham. I bet we could find a place on Route one to meet if you wanted to. I know that area pretty good...I can pick up Chrispy and head your way.

Chrispy - I'm soooo ready for Tuesday again. psssssst I hit the 70 pound mark OMG. Only 8 more pounds to go for ONDERLAND. Yeap it stayed at the 70 so I'm keeping it lol

Nana - so sorry you're still having trouble with your bloodwork. Keep going my friend...you'll get to bandland I know you will.

Gotta go hang with the family my friends. Hugs to you all. Hope you're all doing well and shrinking!!!

OMG Sherry - 8 more pounds! I think I may cry!

sherry thats GREAT!

i am so happy for you

lets get thru thankgiving and come up with something

the kids are coming down wed night

can't wait to watch cartoons with the little one she is such a hoot LOL

deb

Sherry~congrats ! Way to go !. Almost there

Hey guys, this get together might actually happen. We are all closer than we think. Lets plan something for after the holidays.

Nights or weekend-what works out best for everybody?

Sheryy, would after work be best for you since you work in Dedham?

How about the new Stoneforge in Foxboro-close to Mansfield/Norwood and highway

Happy Thanksgiving to all !

I could do either nights or weekends. I work in Natick, but I get back to Mansfield around 6pm, so if we were to meet up at the Stoneforge in Foxboro I could be there for anytime after 6pm. If we were to meet up on a weekend, would more people be interested in coming??? I'm so excited!!!