Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New NSV for ME!

I about messed my britches a little while ago when I fit in my Mom's size 12 pants! I was able to snap and zip!!!! OMG, I am the happiest thing on this earth right now. I told my mom the other night that I wanted to be in a 12 by this time and low and behold what happened??? My Mom said "Angie you look smaller than me lets try on these pants." I tried them on and they fit. I jumped like tigger all throughout the house I was sooo happy!!!!! This lapband has done wonders for my spirit and my happiness. I was so unhappy and so unhealthy the way that I was. Life is looking up girls!! WOOT!

Angie

Congrats girl I am so jealous!!But stories like this make feel know for sure I am on my way to a happier life... Good Job!!!

Oh Angie, I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to get there myself. Kristen just got into an 11/12 too. She is doing so good with her "dieting". I on the oher hand went to a "taste of charlotte" last night. LOL It was fun, and ran into a friend I hadn't seen in a while...and he noticed how much I'd lost...which is nice, since I sometimes don't see it.

Looks like you need to go shopping....I know a great thrift store. I do most of my shopping there recently since it's hard to pay full price when you don't anticipate being in the clothe long. Funny story...I bought a 1x top with the built in bra thing...i was so huge not only where the ladies swimming around in that cup...but it just hung...when it was suppouse to be a tight fitting cami!

Angie that is so wonderfu!!! How exciting!!

I went to Kohls to return some pants yesterday and brought a size 14 shorts. They are snug but everyone here said they look good. I can't wait to be a 12..WOW that is the coolest.

I can't wait to see you all. Looks like it won't be this month either! bummer I'll be in NJ.

Melissa will I recognize you? And where is this Thrift shop?

WTG girls!

Thank you girls! It was such a wonderful feeling. And once you get there you all will be so so excited. Melissa, where is this thrift store??? I would love to go to it.

Angie

w00t! w00t!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I have goosebumps!! I can feel your joy all the way over here in Idaho girl!

VERY VERY EXCITING!!

(I'm also happy that you didn't mess in your mom's pants! hehe)

There is the guradian angel one on 49, near westinghouse. Money from it goes to alzetimers research. But my favorite is the Community thrift on Freedom Drive near 85. I buy a ton of stuff there for not only me (the capris I had on at the last meeting 4.98 and they were BRAND new) but buy stuff for the kids all the time. I've been to the one in lake wylie when I visit dad (the one at 5 points) but its hard to find things in there in my opinion because everything is lumped together and its so tight and crowded.

Diane...I don't look all that different...though Kristen...well she has lost 10lbs and has grown taller...so she is looking TOTALLY different.

post-204705-13813133480597_thumb.jpg

She does look pretty Melissa.

And yes I am glad I didnt mess my mom's britches that would have been embarrassing! :girl_hug:

Angie

That is so exciting, I just hope for such a day also. I am so happy for you. Okay bond girl share how you got to this wonderful weight! Once banded what have you done to be consistent and what works and what doesn't. Did you lose the majority of the weight right off or later?

Vickie

Hey maybe she would have let you keep them??? LOL just kidding. Girl you defiently have to go shopping. Get you some fitted tees and some hot jeans. Got to show off that new figure!