Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am doing ok! I have become very sensitive to a lot of milk products but I can seem to drink the powder Syntrax 5.0 Protein Powder mixed with Water. No morning sickness so I am very lucky there. Will be going in fro my appointment on Tuesday. I found that if I just graze through the day I can get more calories in. Thanks everyone for your support.

Well on a sad note....I lost my baby over the weekend. Had nothing to do with the surgery was doing very well it just happens sometimes! Thanks everyone for your advice and support!

I am so very sorry to hear that. You and you family are in my prayers. Take care of yourself.

hugs,

Maddie

Very sorry to hear this news. Take care of yourself.

I am so sorry to hear that. I am thinking of you.

I am so sorry. There are no words.

Jane x

I'm so sorry Kathy.

I don't know why they told you to stay away from the Protein shakes, but I could guess on a couple reasons. Most of them are loaded with artificial sweetners. A recent article in Consumer Reports suggested that many of them are contaminated with heavy metals that are toxic as well.

I did not want to lose weight too quickly after surgery (primarily because I think you lose a lot of muscle mass and less fat if you lose too quickly), and my doctor told me I could drink Ensure. Ask your doctor about the liquid meal supplements like Ensure and Boost (puddings as well) that are higher in carbs/calories and that are designed to promote weight gain or provide adequate nutrition to people who are having problems eating. My guess is that those would help you get in enough extra calories and carbs to slow your weight loss.

Also, plan for foods that are calorie dense. Those will usually be higher fat foods like Tiffy mentioned Peanut Butter and cheese.

Congrats on the baby! Eventually after I lose all the weight and atleast 18 months from now, we are going to try to have baby #2 also. My surgeon and OBGYN said it would be no problem.

Good Luck with everything!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches