Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July 2006 Band Crew

Hey, just checking in here. Had a beautiful day up here in northern Michigan. I went for a 40 minute walk this afternoon. Thought I could use some exercise while I'm away from home. Had pizza tonight and could only eat a slice and started a second and well, I knew that was it.

I am a licensed physical therapist assistant and do homehealth care, and work part time in a rehab hospital and will start some work in a nursing home when I get back.

I have 3 kids, daughter 16, son 15, son 13 and an exchange student daughter who is 16...So I HAVE 4 TEENAGERS living with me.....HELP!!! (Just kidding...they're great, really!!)

Mary - I couldn't imagine having that many teenagers in the house!! I do just fine with one - he had five friends over one night and I said never again! I just don't have the tolerance for that many at one time. You're a saint!

We own a small grocery store and a Simply Kountry Barbeque. Two kids, daughter 22 and son 20. One beautiful grandbaby, little girl 13 months old named Briana. Son is getting married July 7, 2007.

I am a homemaker and I have 1 daughter (25) and 1 son-in-law and a grandkitty. My daughter came up frow Waco yesterday and we got our hair done. It was fun. I will try to post the pictures that we took. I am still suffering with a sore throat but I don't have fever. I have slept alot today and haven't eaten much today. I hope it gets better soon.

My husband and I own an auto body shop, and have many rental properties. I manage the office for both. Its a lot to keep up with and I had a baby 6 1/2 months ago and am just getting back to work at work. I was working from home up until recently following the birth of our second child.

We have two children, both girls. Our baby Luciana is 6 1/2 months and our oldest Julia will be six years next Monday. My poor husband is ran ragged by all his girls lol. We also have two big german shepherd dogs, both males named Gunther and Reese, they are 1yr. and 2yrs. old. And last but not least is the fattest black cat you've ever seen, named Grizz, he's a pest but we've had him for 8-9 yrs. now and he's just like a person in our family.

I am gong to try to post the pictures of pre and post of mine and my daughter's hair dos.

IMG_3741.JPG?box=Inbox&MsgId=4650_14452392_89861_1687_3150148_0_134275_4154113_4066997717&bodyPart=2.2&filename=IMG_3741.JPG&tnef=&YY=85130&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b&Idx=1

Before

IMG_3742.JPG?box=Inbox&MsgId=4650_14452392_89861_1687_3150148_0_134275_4154113_4066997717&bodyPart=3.2&filename=IMG_3742.JPG&tnef=&YY=23084&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b&Idx=1

after

I hope this worked. If not I will try again tomorrow because I am going to have to go back to bed.

hi

i really belong with the slower losers club but since i was banded in july i keep in touch with the july crew

i'm a dental hygienist and have been cleaning teeth for 33 years

we have 2 kid a daughter 29 who is a librarian for the city of irving tex

and a son who is a logistic analyst for verison networking also in irving

they live about 100 miles from us neither are married so no grandkids

after they left home we got us 2 new babies a wirehared terrier(kramer_

and the boss a westie named daisy

my favorite exercise is working in my yard planting hoeing raking watering and even push mowing but during the week i make myself walk 2 miles

3-4 times a week

even though i only lost 18 lbs i have lost inches i started at a tight 24 and now can wear 20

my fills have alll been dificult for the dr to inject the saline into the band

i'm at 2.5 but still don't have the right restriction i can still eat normal and get hungry fast

sorry for alll the personal info i guess i'm just a chatty-kathy today

thanks

susan

Hey Susan,

You may think your weight loss is slow but that's awesome going from 24's to 20's. I know how hard that can be because I was in 24's too. Doesn't it feel good to buy smaller clothes. Be patient, and when you get your fill good and tight it will come off faster. It took me getting to 3.0cc's in a 4cc's band and now I'm very tight. Just wanted to say hi and keep in touch.

You're doing great, Susan! At least you're out there exercising!!

I go to my fill doctor next Friday the 17th...I'm 7cc's in a 10cc band. I don't feel the restriction I did a week or so ago...I don't know if we'll add another cc or just leave it alone for another month...we'll see.

I'm off to work - just wanted to say hello and have a great day!

HI all,

Beth, I am a 6th grade teacher of language arts and social studies at a middle school 6-8th grade. I also have 3 kids, 15, 18 and 21. Right now the 18 year old is at college, but comes home almost every other weekend to visit his girlfriend. My 21 year old joined the Navy and is living at home while waiting to be deployed. And my 15 year old is 15 and a boy, for what that is worth.

Still swimming, ladies, join me, the second week was tough but its getting better

Hubby is yelling be back later

Congrats KariK!!!!! I can't wait to do that! :) keep it up!!!

I can't wait for my fill the day before t-day! I can't wait to lose more weight!

KARI: YIPPEE!!! I'm so excited for you!! I miss chatting with you!! This may help to encourage me to become a LOSER again. Kind of staying steady around 38 lbs. off. Up a couple, then down a couple. EEK!! I need to get back on the bandwagon and get moving!!

Well, everyone!! Time to sign off for the night!! TAke care and let's just be LOOOOOSSSSSEEERRRRSSS together!! Love ya'll!!