Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I know!!!! When he said it in regards to this episode she had over the weekend... i was like...huh???? Anyhoo... I am getting ready to do a little research online as I am having a hard time settling into that DX. I mean really... could one little shepherd have that much bad luck?

Step into that hot bubble bath Patty (pretend it is 30 below) and shut out the world for at least 10 minutes... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I hope your bathtub is nicer than mine because I can barely wedge my buttocks into a sitting position in my tub...lol. Not terribly relaxing. :o

Hey gang,

I just got back from NJ a little while ago. For those of you who haven't met our fearless leader!!! You Must. Eileen and Gracie are wonderful! We had a really nice time, and I feel so blessed to know her, and all of you. Thanks for all of your friendships.

Eileen- CONGRATULATIONS on saying good bye forever to the 220!! It's GREAT isn't it!!

Thanks SO much for meeting up with me. Your DD is adorable and you are so sweet. How lucky we are to get to meet! Thanks for posting the picture.

Betty-Thanks for making my night by calling me small!!! I WILL get my before picture on here soon.

Patty I love the picture of you and the boys! What a great family you have.

Darcy-bummer on the Hyperthyroidism. I hope they can figure out what to do soon. Don't let the Calgon take you to far.

Kat-I've been thinking about you and DH.

Beanie-What a bummer we missed each other by a few days! Have a great time with Eileen. Maybe one of these trips I'll get to meet you too.

Tish and Mary Happy Birthday!

I know I missed a lot of you and I'm sorry I'm exhausted. I had one of the nicest visits in a long time. And it is so exciting to see family when you haven't seen them in a very long time. My Father said where did you go! How cool and blessed are we all to have the opportunity to change our lives and feel so good about ourselves. The ups and downs come with it, but when it's cool it is so cool! And it's could right now!!!

Night night

hi everyone...DH is snoring so I can't sleep yet lol. Man terrible thunder and lightening storms we had just a bit ago. It looked like daylight out there sometimes.

Been under alot of pressure at work lately. Now today find out that the person posting the cash changed the figures and didn't balance correctly for the month of May. What the hell was she thinkin? That's the #1 priority of a cash poster is to balance the deposit. grrrrrrrrr. Now I gotta yell at someone and I just hate that. Not a mean boss at all but, a little common sense would be lovely on her part. No questions were asked...she just did it. Like no one would find out? Patients getting bills when they paid, bank deposit not matching the money posted grrrrr big mess as you can probably gather. Too boot, I was sent to a meeting that had nothing to do with my job. 5 hours wasted when I have a HUGE project due by the end of the week with 5 others that need to be done after that. I just don't know if I'm coming or going. Now responsible for 14 people, we're gaining new MDs in July and then more in August. I love the account but, WHEW there is a ton of work. I'm hoping they re-organize my area and move me up a knotch to manager and give me supervisors under me. I had that before I came to this job and it worked so much better. There is just too much for one person to organize...best to break it up under separate people with one organizer over them. We'll see what happens. :)

My friend Chris has started the process for Lap-band. I told her about our thread and to come say hello sometime. She's been reading up on the threads in LBT and has really gain alot of knowledge. The gal with the dead stomach scared the bageebers out of her but, she talked it over at our docs info session and felt much better. She's a great gal...you'll all like her if she stops by and you get to meet her.

I can't do personals tonight....going cross-eyed but, not tired enough to sleep. hmmm maybe I"m over tired but too stressed to sleep. More like it hahaha.

Anything new going on out there? Oh I had a NSV today. When I came back from my "boring" meeting the gal in the office that does the verification for employment called me to her office. She told me she was checking out peoples records and came across mine. She said "Geezzzzz girl you need to do an after picture." I'm like umm what? She said she looked the pic on my license and didn't recognize me that I should do another picture lol. She congratulated me on how well I've done. To think I had no clue what she ment I thought she saw my before pictures I took on surgery morning hahahah. I'm like how the hell did she get ahold of them, I have them at home stashed away. I'm not ready to even have someone see them lol. That's when she told me of the license lol. Oh yea I'm stuck with that pic for another 4 years lol. Although....it's a good reminder of where I started :)

Oh well....time to surf the threads and see if I can help out anywhere. Hugs to you all.

So, here I am - in the wee hours - stopping by to fill y'all in on my evening. Since we are staying at the Fort Lee Hilton - we are much closer to downtown. We had dinner at a lovely italian place in the meat Packing district... Then we went to Mickey Mantle's to watch the game. (I weep, I mourn...) I am pretty sure that my Boss was trying to kill us all driving around downtown - but he didn't quite manage it.

It was HUGE fun, even though the Mavs lost the big game.

I know that this fill is making me eat less than I would have... I have to, its a simple function of time and chewing. I am still eating more than I should - but not as much as I would have on the last trip... I guess that's improvement... hopefully I won't gain any weight while I am here.

Anyway - I have to crawl over to the bed now and pray for a very mild hangover - since work will be a joy ANYWAY - and with a hangover and not nearly enough sleep, it ought to be even more of a thrill.

Happy Days to my Birthday Girls! I hope you both had FAB wonderful days.

Hugs All Round. And try to keep it down in the morning, ok?

:]

Good Morning Ladies,

Hope you're all doing great. I'm not EVEN going to attempt to "catch up".

I will say I loved the picture of Eileenie and the new hairdo of Darcy, what a honey of a haircut and color, you look great.

Patty, OMG, Johnny Depp, he can eat Cookies in my bed anytime!

Sherry, sorry about the dumb a$$ at work, duh, what do they think, it'll just fix it self?

Rene, have you been to that place in NY that's supposed to have all the designer clothes at great prices, some type of "ally"?

I had an NSV yesterday, not that I've lost any weight, been the same weight for months and months now. I had on a pair of shorts that were fairly short compaired to my almost to the knee ones I've been wearing, you know, to avoid the crotch eating up one side of the leg, well, the

leg(s), stayed where they were supposed to. So, now I'm taking my other shorts to be hemmed to the 5" length instead of the 6-8, LOL. I was able to wear shorts with out the ride up last year, but they were longer, before surgery, the only ones that didn't ride up were capris, LOL.

If you all remember I had to work all last week, (well except for 2 days it rained, so I let my sons run the show), this week my maternity girl is working 1/2 days and my other one is back from Hawaii. I've been hanging out with the gkids for a few days at the pool.

Don't know how to do side by sides, so here is a pic of one little cutie.

post-204180-13813133601414_thumb.jpg

Good morning!

Pat, those pictures are so great! They all look like they are having a great time. And, congrats on the NSV with the shorts..even when we are not losing numbers on the scale, our bodies are still changing. I keep repeating that to myself when the numbers stay the same (which is happening now!) Missed you!

Beanie, I hope you make it through the day...heartbreaking loss. IMHO, there certainly was some iffy officiating, but you can't argue with 37% shooting, and Dirk being held at 0 points for the 3rd quarter (I think). Both teams were good, and it was a good series. Congratulations to all the HEAT fans, especially Donna!

I checked in on the board yesterday, but had so much trouble moving around the site, I couldn't post...did anyone else have trouble? I haven't read everything as of this morning, because I was afraid if I went back a page, I'd lose this one, and I wanted to post and say hi to everyone!

I went to the dr. yesterday...she has me at 66 lbs lost, great blood pressure, etc. Nice to hear! We're still adjusting medications to control the migraines...I still have about one a week, just not at the super intensity I was having. So, progress is being made, and that's a good thing. DD is still taking swim lessons, and this session she's lucky to be the only one in her level, so she has private lessons, and is learning so much! She is actually swimming the length of the lanes now...I just can't believe it, like she's growing up in fast-motion.

Sherry, how frustrating to have to fix someone else's problem! The problems you describe exist in the public sector (education) also, so I wonder how we're going to remedy this crazy lazy mindset that has taken hold of people? Is it such a revelation that some things really DO matter?

HAHAHAHA! I'm watching the news, and there's a story about how the police are catching criminals because their baggy saggy pants are slowing them down and tripping them, or even falling off, with their wallet and ID in them! That cracks me up! LOL!

I"m gonna read for a while...see ya'll later! Hugs, Cindy

Hey All

Pat... Love the pictures... I just wanted to reach in and grab that baby and lay kisses on that chubby little neck! Congrats on the NSV... we'll be needing some pictures of you in those shorts!

Cindy... Love the story about the perps... I sat here giggling with the picture of them running and falling with theri baggy britches!

Beanie... Glad you had fun but sorry about the Mavs! Hope you were able to get some sleep!

Sherry... Bummer about the crud at work...hope it all gets ironed out soon! What a great NSV with the picture... I think you need to share with your pals here... yep...

Dianne... Honestly... You just look fabulous! You were absolutely adorable before but it's like looking at a different person! WTG girl...you are an inspiration!

Well... At lease there are no sick dogs today...no vet bills... and I did get my lazy butt out to work out! Heading out to walk a few dogs at the shelter... talk at ya later!

A mother was at the air force graduation last weekend for her son and saw my son Sheehan! She took these pictures and sent them to me.... How awesome is that!

Here for the firsst time is Airman Sheehan O'Connor!

post-206439-13813133603416_thumb.gif

God bless him!

I'm a total patriot for our military and wish people would worry a lot more about the behavior of the terrorists and a lot less about our brave men and women. I'm proud for you!

Sherry-What a mess at work. Sorry to hear that. I hate that snoring stuff! GL

Beanie-How's the hangover? Sorry about your team. Enjoy NJ/NY. Sorry we were on the wrong week!

Pat-That baby sure is a cutie! The boys sure look comfy!

Cindy-Congrats on the good news at the Dr's!

Darcy-Thanks so much for your support! I'm glad you have a sick free dog day! Once I learn how to make the pictures smaller I will be boring all of you with Lucy, Sandy and Poose pictures....

Donna-How nice, you must be so proud. Thank him for me, and thank you!

Well I'm off to sing my heart out..lol..now that would be scary! Tonight is our last choir practice until August.

Tomorrow I have a Dr appointment with a new PC I feel bad about leaving the old one but she's so far away. I still may go in and see her one last time, she hasn't seen me since December and she has been very supportive.

Besides that not much going on around here.

I hope you all have a good night and stay cool!!

Donna... that must have just made your week! It looks like the life of a soldier is agreeing with him!

Dianne... I can't wait for all of the boring pictures...bring em on girl!

Hi Y'all,

Just stopping to let y'all know I am still alive. A lot has been happening and it's been hard. I have an Aunt that is pretty bad and they don't expect her to live much longer, then an Aunt that has been though a lot this last year and just went through more surgery, hopefully she will be better now. Her DH also had surgery and he isn't doing too well. Then my DB had a heart attack and is in the hospital and he has to have surgery a triple bypass, but he also has other complications to go along with it. They don't know if he will survive the surgery. I come home and make all the phone calls to see how everyone is and by that time I am tired. I'v just had a lot on my mind lately, so please bear with me for a while.

I'll try to catch up later.

Hey Betty ((((Hugs)))) ... It's hard enough to handle having one seriously ill loved one... you really have so much to handle. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.