Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok.. they are now using the word "hurricane", but it is north. When you look at the map I am south down by Ft. Lauderdale. We are getting rain and some wind.

Hey Guys... Wow... it sure is easy to get behind on our busy little thread! Eileen... know just how you feel with the cold... sucks (or blows) big time! I think the Holter monitor will end up being a bust as I was sick in bed for the majority of the time. Oh well... Now I am back to normall ADL's and having palpitations up the ying yang. WTH! Tis Murphy's Law. Feel like a slug as I haven't exercised since I got this dang cold... scared I won't get back into it! I feel the weight coming back on as I am eating like the average Mr. Ed. WILLLLBBBBBUUUURRRRRR!!! I need a fill... just scared to get another one and risk having probs again. At least it was a beautiful crisp cool weekend at the cabin. :) Betty... I won't get the results until July... unless of course something dreadful shows up...lol... at least I would hope they would give me a ring in that case.

Must go... hubby awaits... ((((hugs))))

I'm new, won't be banded until the 20th of this month. I've learned so much from this site - appreciate all the comments. However, I seem to read more about problems, and no weight loss so much of the time, that makes me afraid. ACK! I love the interaction - done with love and respect, and will keep reading as much as I can. :)

Good morning all. Where are y'all? sleeping?

FILL QUESTIONS.........

Having a really bad eating episode! Eating everything in site! The problem is I CAN eat it. I feel like I have very little restriction....

1st fill 3 months 2cc

2nd fill 6 months .5

She said she only pulled out .5 .... so what happened to my 2cc? Does that mean I only have 1cc?

I am very confused. Should I get another fill?

Hi Donna....sounds like if she only pulled out .5 and only put in .5 then you have 1 in. You should call your doc and see if she put in the 2 plus .5. Doesn't sound that way though from what you're describing.

Myself...I'm still debating wether or not to tweak mine tomorrow. Hubby says no....I guess I'm a stubborn girl and afraid I'll put on weight on my cruise next month if I don't tighten this thing. Problem is I'm still pbing and more at least once a week. It's my own stupidity of course...too big of a bite or not chewing well.

I'm still ticked about the bloodwork thing.....stayed home today to try to get some clearing and cleaning done. So far the linen closet is done and some clothes. Gotta get back to it or I'll never do it lol. Then I'll be kicking myself.

Talk to you soon :) Hugs

Hi Girlies :) and Guys (you know who you are).

Boss is here and driving me nuts... he's gone tomorrow so I can REALLY do personals instead of fly bys :) :thankyou:

Randi, WELCOME !!!

Sherry, I had blood work done 10 weeks out of surgery but that was it. I'm sure I am due for more but haven't been to my doc since April YIKES!!! I'm going this friday for a fill. I should have my mouth wired shut too but then I would figure a way to stuff brownies up my nose... oy.

Donna, I'm at 1.75 cc's in my 4 cc band and I CAN eat too !! Give your fill a few weeks and if you need more than go. I tried to make this last fill work but its not... hence, i'm not losing weight :) mostly my fault but I do need a fill.

Darcy chicklet, how ya feeling today? if you can get back on the exercise bandwagon b/c I like you would be afraid I wouldn't start up again. Good luck. Did you tell your doc you were sick this weekend and didn't get out of bed so the monitor prob isn't correct?

Oh well....back to work..slaving away sheeeeeesh.

BEANIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! where are you???????????? pop in and day yo!

Hey girlies...

Yup Eileen... I wrote a note on the journal that I was sick in bed for most of the monitoring time.

I did do a walking video today... and forced myself on the scale and by some miracle... I am still 224 lbs...WHEW! THen... went and got my hair chopped off and highlighted... AHHHHH... bet that was a couple of pounds lost!

Going to get back on track... off to the circuit in the morning! My leg seems to be healed from the slug days so that is good!

Sorry no personals... I'll try and catch up soon.

Pic of the new hair ...don't laugh!!!!

post-203959-13813133574268_thumb.jpg

Hey Darcy I love the hair....man it looks like it's going to be easy to take care of too. I'm in that middle of hairstyles stage..HATE IT lol Don't know what to do with it. When I see people get cuts like yours I sooo want my hair short :)

Well....I just got back from my DH's softball game. We rode the new motorcycle there and back. Niiiiiiiiiiiice heh heh. Now it's really late and I'm just eating dinner....UGH. Last meal because I have to fast all freakin day tomorrow until 2:30 because I have to do this bloodwork. Going to be a LOOOONG day for sure UGH.

Hope everyone is doing well..and shrinking hee hee. (getting to be my trademark sign-off :) )

Darcy, that is the coolest hair ever! I love it!

I'm just checkin' in...home for tonight...VBS was crazy fun! We taught a reggae-type song and dance, and I promise it was the hardest one (physically) yet! Tomorrow, I am taking charge of the 3rd graders ( my DD's group) because the regular lady won't be there. That ought to be interesting...not as much dancing, though!

Gotta run, gotta finish laundry, pack and get ready for tomorrow. We're spending the night at dad's again, and I work again on Thursday, so won't be checking in again until Thursday night!

Luv and hugs to all! Cindy

Hi everyone!

No time for personals, but I have to tell Darcy - - I love your hair! It's short, but still young. Does that make sense, lol?

My stomach is healing up quickly after all the pokes. I finally got my butt up onto the elliptical machine today and exercised for 40 minutes. I've decided to focus on exercise until I get my restriction back.

It's after midnight so I'm off to bed. Tomorrow is my 9th wedding anniversary. We're going to do the usual dinner and a movie - I know, we're so exciting. Have a great night everyone! :)

Hi! Wanted to leave an update before I head off to bed, it has been a loooong day. We took DH to Albuquerque (286 miles away) today to see the cardiac surgeon. They had hoped to see him and schedule him for surgery tomorrow. But the Dr.'s partners Mother passed away, so he was covering both sides of the practice, and could not fit him in for surgery until the 21st. He said the regurgitation of the blood is quite severe, and he agrees that the sooner we operate the better. Ok...we all agreed. Then he looked at DH's bruising from the heart catheter, and sent him to have an ultrasound, and he has a clot in the ileac vein. That is the main vein from the leg & pelvic area. So now I give him a shot of Lovenox morning and night for 3 days, and he is on coumadin daily for 6 weeks, then they will do the surgery. Until then he is on light duty, unless he has further arythmia's and then he is on medical leave. They scheduled his surgery for August 2nd. His birthday is the 3rd. Not all of you, but some of you will understand his upset at it being then...he will miss Sturgis! Which that really did upset him, but mostly it is the fear of the blood clot...and the fact that now he has to continue to dread this for another 7 weeks...sucky news. Now he and I disagree on what type of valve is the right one if they have to replace it...so whats's new we have disagreed on everything lately!! Good thing we have a strong marriage to carry us through these grouchy days ahead!!! Will let you know how things go from here....thanks for all the prayers I felt there with us today!!!

Darcy...I love the hair!! It looks fresh and light for summer!! Makes me want a change!

Kat

A quick hello, I'm tired from staying up so late last night!:notagree

Mav's lost, they sure didn't look like themselves last night and the way they played they didn't deserve to win. They need to get back to their style of playing!

Anne - Happy anniversary, hope you had fun.

Cindy - Glad you stopped by and said hello!

Kat - Gosh, sorry to hear it's going to take longer, but better to be safe. My prayers are with you!

Sherry - I bet you had a great time on the new bike!

Eileen - Morning sunshine!

Well, I gotta run and get my slow butt moving!

Later!

Darcy you hear looks good!

Eileen-

SherryW- You'll do fine on the cruise. You don't want to be to tight.

Randi- Hi welcome. Remember just like the news, negative seems to be the thing that draws people in. I believe most of us are pleased with our decision. Some lose faster than others, but that happens with By-pass too. I am thrilled with my band. Had to have it replaced after 5 months because of a leak, I'm one in many thousands so don't worry. If I had to do it again I'd do it in a heart beat. My band has changed my life, and I love it. Anyone can have problems, it's the attitude you take with them that makes the difference. I'm sure you'll do great! I think guys lose faster, lucky you.

Cindy-Glad your enjoying VBS.

Kat-Thoughts and prayers are with you and DH.

Betty-Sorry about the lose! Do they continue to play or is that it?

OK I gotta get packed and out of here!! I'm excited! It is raining here and cold, can't wait to see what Jersey is!!!

Eileen-I'll call you !

Stay healthy and happy gang. I'll be back on Tuesday.

Oh I did the 3 hour diet yesterday and it went real well except I was off at dinner time. I'm hoping I can stick with it today. I guess the biggie is nothing inbetween. Can't wait to see the scale. I'm hoping to stay off of it until Monday the 26th. That will for sure give me 5 days on the 3 hour plan.