Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good afternoon, all!

Congrats, Donna, on a hard decision and your new fill. I know it's so hard to decide. I know you are doing what is best for you!

Kat, you hang in there. Just know that we are all praying for you, and that we know you're in a hard place. Come here to vent, or ask for help...anything, anytime.

Betty...two more days, can't wait for the first game! It's fun teasing with you, Donna! It's gonna be a tough game, that's for sure!

Eileen, how's your DD?

Darcy, those are the best pictures! Post more!

DD and I are watching Ice Princess now... it's cute. Other than that, we take it easy in the morning, then go to swim lessons. She's doing really good at those this year. DH is teaching summer school. So, we're definitely into our summer schedule, which is great!

Well, I'm gonna watch this movie...see ya later!

Cindy

Check out my Dress for the Renissance Festival...

It looked comfy and not all that reveiling - you know around the bust area..

Hey Everyone,

Betty, the house and flowers are fabulous, no wonder you're tired. I've been busy pinching off those little dead heads on the petunias, they're pretty to look at, but that's a lot of pinching.

Becky, good luck on the upcoming fill. I still say my band is heat activated, every time I get over heated, I can't keep chit down. I was so aggravated last night, I cut open this sweet cantaloupe, only to find out it wouldn't stay down, ERRR!

Mary, the golf/flower cart is actually preventing me from getting the much needed exercise. Every time I go to the pier to go fishing or drinking, I take the cart. The funny thing is I back it off the pier, I scare the crap out of anybody riding with me, cause I just floor it, but it sounds like it's going much faster than it is.

Also Mary, I know it must be so hard learning to let go of the kids for the weekend and worrying about them, I hope you'll soon be able to enjoy that time for you, because you deserve it. Next time, turn the radio on, fill the tub with Calgon and hot Water and let Calgon take you awayyyyyyy. Oh yeah, they're your kids, if you want to tell them good night, give them a call!

Eileenie, I'm at work, I have to type fast, boss might catch me, :Banane35: , LMAO.

Betty, Donna, Cindy, WTH is a Mav? :heh:

Donna, that sounds like a good fill .5, I usually get "smidgens" of a fill. Darn things are sooo tempermental.

Kat, which program do you use for photos? I use the free software from Picasa, it does the resize too, I think ;) .

Darcy, how'd you get that frog to sit so still, was he dead with his eyes open, LMAO!

Diane, glad your back is better, did you save the magazine? (what magazine :D )

Patty, I so hope you hear something soon, I wish there was something I could do, so here's a hug anyway :Banane35: (couldn't find the individual hug, so here's one from all of us).

Patty, what do you mean no air, as in AC? OMG, :omg: , I keep my bedroom on 66 at night, and still get hot (ok they come in flashes). :embarassed:

Cindy, how special to have a few days away, with swimming too. I would sure like to do a few days to Texas and see my Texas pals, I just need to make up my mind and DO IT!

Anne, I thought I'd been bad not writing, you must realllllllly be busy, wait, you don't work, what's your excuse lady? :Banane35:

Ms. Beanie, you on the road again? How's the fill going? My mom got a fill about a month ago and she's lost 9 lbs, I'm so jealous.

Ok, if I missed anybody, I'll catch ya next time, it's terrible when you get behind.

I've got to take pictures of my flowers, course mine looks like a desert compared to Ms Betty, her pool makes mine look like it's in a desert too.

Later gang!

Pat... The Heat is the best Basketball team in the Country. I have no idea what a Mav is!

It is going to be a very exciting week watching the Heat kick the Mav's butt!

Ooooohhhhh Mary... I love that dress!!!! I think we need a picture of you in the dress!

Pat... Good to see you and the little frog was helpless in the face of all my charms. ;)

Donna... I am lovin watching the little rivalry between the teams. :D

Sherry... Honestly... I am the poster child for the type of complications that can occur from approaching fills too quickly. Funny thing was... I wanted to go slow... the P.A. is the one that wanted to start me out with a big slam of

2cc's. Long story short... slow would have save us all a lot of pain and trouble. Go slow... and it sounds like that is exactly what you are doing. :Banane35:

Kat... If you are not able to get the pictures posted... email them to me and I will resize them for you and mail them back to you or post them for you if you would like. :Banane35:

Becky Lee... Luv Ya girl... hang in there until that next fill... you've done a wonderful job with a band that has been empty more than it has been filled! (((Hugs)))

Ta Ta...

Hi Everyone!

Pat, the truth is I haven't posted much because when I'm stuffing my face the last place I want to visit is LBT. I've been feeling like a major failure and the scale is inching upward every day. I know - how stupid, right? Here you guys are for support and I just want to bury my head in a hole. Fortunately, tomorrow I get another fill. If I don't get restriction I might just scream.

Okay, gotta go eat dinner. Yeah, at 9:30 at night. We're on a crazy schedule right now, but it'll be back to liquids tomorrow so I won't have to worry about it for a while. Hugs everyone! Wish me luck tomorrow morning - I'm hoping for one poke this time! :P

Hey Y'all!

It's nice to see most of y'all back here again!:scared: :D :D

Pat - Welcome back! Doc has it all wrong, the Dallas Maverick's are the best team in the country and they are going to beat the chit right out of them!:D :D :D Shaq will think he is visiting hell!:clap2: :clap2:

Doc - We'll make sure we have a crying towel ready for you!:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Cindy - Yeah, I can't wait for the game! Swimming lessons sound like fun, are you taking them too?

Eileen - I just hate it that we can't play a little from work, it never interferred with my work before, and it wouldn't now if they would let me play too!:cry :cry

Mary - I love the dress, yup, we do indeed have to have some pictures of it on you!:D

Becky - I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that you will be able to tolerate that fill! Good to see you here too! Don't stay gone for so long! You have done so well even without your fill! My hats off to you sweetie!

Sherry - I haven't lost any weight for months and months, but I haven't gained either. Everytime I think about a fill, something happens and I can't eat and then I am glad I didn't have one. I really think it is more what I am eating and drinking that is causing my problems. I did much better today than I did for a long time, now if I can make the evening. Anyway what I started to say is that if you don't need it yet, don't get it. I got one once that made me slime with so much that I couldn't stand it. I also couldn't drink any cold stuff, and here in Texas, it is miserable if you can't gulp some icy cold drink. I hated it!

Darcy - Please do tell us more about the frog, that is so cool! Is that a tree frog?

Kat - I can't imagine going through what you DH is going through with all the waiting. I think I would be grouchy too, it would be working with my head so much. I know you both will be glad when it is all done and overwith. You know we are all here for you, just holding your hand!:P

Diane - I am glad to hear your back in better. Be careful with the crunches!

Well, my door bell just rang so I got to go.

Good Luck Anne, we must have been posting at the same time! Hang in there, you'll get to the sweet spot. And dont' stay away, we have all been where you're at at one time if not now!:biggrin1:

Neighbor brought me some work, now I've got to work again!

Hey Anne... Been there... (((Hugs))) Good luck with you fill... crossing my fingers that this one will give you a bit of restriction! Without restriction it would be pretty darn normal to have weight gain unless a fairy sprinkled you with magic dust that took away the issues leading to being banded in the first place. Let us know how it goes!

Good Morning :D

FINALLY I get to play :devious

Anne sweetie, your feelings are not stupid, they are very real and we all share in your suffering. I haven't lost in a long time too but thats because I am eating everything in site and I need a fill that I should have gotten months ago but I'm afraid to give up the portions that are on my plate....talk about feeling like a schmuck. The fear of eating less at a meal is stopping me from getting another fill. Its hard to break off your relationship with food, especially when its your first love.... breaking up is hard to do.... NO, ITS A BITCH!!! I do realize that my habits won't dissapear over night but I am working on them and I know you are too. Well I did make an appt and will get a fill next Friday (16th) :scared: <--- my doc giving me a fill LOLOL !!!! Good luck with your fill. Hang in there... we will work on addictions / problems together okay.

Dianne, glad you had a good time on vacation. can't wait to see picts :D

Pat, your boss sounds like a PITA!!!! I think you should put some laxatives in her coffee and send her home. :guess Wiseass!!

Kat, I can't blame your DH for being like a bear, I'd be scared too. Bet he now understands how you felt before your surgery (not that its the same but it is). I think your doing the right thing by postponing the fill. There will be a right time for it.

Sherry, I made another thread here for pictures, post away. When I have time this weekend I will post some. I agree with you, don't get a fill unless you are REALLY ready and getting one after your vacation is smart... you don't need no chit happening to you then.

Donna, how are you doing with your recent fill? everything going down okay?

Mary.... :P whats happening chicklet? that dress is BEAUTIFUL!! so soft and fem looking LOVE IT !!! I bet you'll look stunning in it, hopefully you'll take pictures and show us.

Darcy, those froggy pictures are precious, I really love them. You must have a great camera to get that close and so clear.

Cindy, welcome home !! glad you had a good time and are enjoying your time away from school (I'm jealous :D ) LOLOL

Betty, your photo's are awesome too. Do you get flowers all year round?

Becky well I think your doing wonderful. Its funny how many of us need fills right about now.

Patty, how goes the insurance schnanagins? (sp? LOL) give them a call every few days and bug the crap out of them. Soon they'll get sick of yah lol. How are you my dear lady? whats shakin?

Beanie girl... yo beanster, whatcha up to? Your coming up next week? or was that the week after (yeah brain fart...surprised?).

Ira, how's the wife doing with all the preop stuff? Did you know that doctor scott's last day is the 16th??? I'm going that day to get a fill b/c i don't want dr. B. to do it.. he hurts LOL.

I have to call the doctor for my DD. She's been complaining her hip hurts???WTF...she's only 4. But if she's like me, I was always in pain since I can remember (being a kid) from arthritis...hope she doesn't have that. OY.

Anyway, talk to you later taters :tired

Good morning!

Mary, that's a cool dress! I have a dress for medieval events, and have never worn it...how dumb is that? I love the color of yours, and I think it looks like it will adjust to your changing size, too, which is even better!

Pat, I have to agree with Betty... the MAVS are the best basketball team in the country, and if you want to find out, just watch the game on Thursday night. I love the visual of you peeling out on the pier in your little cart! I am laughing so hard! PLEASE come to Texas!!!!!!!! It would be so cool! If you can't work it out for the summer, try next spring. I'll be retired then! I just love saying that....

Betty, my mom made sure my sis and I were very good swimmers, since she wasn't (she could do all the strokes, but only if she could touch bottom!) Now, I'm passing the favor on to my DD, and I'm so proud of how well she is doing. It seems like in past years she wasn't really catching on, but this year it's clicking and she's "getting it."

Anne, honestly. (hands on hips) There is no reason to be embarrassed or whatever around here. Every one of us has been to the "out of control" party, and understand what you are going through. There are so many reasons for it, and we can at least hold your hand until it passes. And it will. Good wishes for your fill today, and I hope it gives you the help you are looking for!

Darcy, look for a PM I sent you this morning.

Sherry, Donna, Patty, and everyone I'm leaving out...I"ll catch ya next time...Kat, you are still in my prayers.

Hugs and blessings to all, Cindy

Hey Jersey Girls. At work so only have a minute!

Fill was ok. The poking with the needle is the thing that bothers me. I was sore last night and was on fluids. Soup and Protein shake went down fine. Today I will move to mushies.

I have to say that I am nervous about this one. I hear so many people say when it kicks in a couple of weeks later they have to get an unfill....

Anne: How did the fill go? Share honey. We are all here for you!

Cindy: My mom never swam so the same as you... she made sure we could and my brothes and I were taught very young and spent a lot of time around Water. my kids the samething. I was surprised that my sons girlfriend can't swim... it never occurs to me that it isn't something everyone does!

Pat: Thanks for the well wishes on the fill! Your gardens are also beautiful and I LOVE the golf cart! I know that Cindy invited you, but hey, I'm game ... I'll go! You pick the date we'll all go!

Betty: One day to go before your eating more than bad foods!!!! LOL

Kat: How are you holding up? You are an amazing woman with so much strength. DH is lucky to have you! ODAAT (one day at a time) that is all we can do.

Eileen: Girl... what are you up to? DD.. man I hope she is ok! aches and pains at that age.. I agree WTF!

Diane: Where are the pictures!!!!!!!! Glad you had a good vacation.

Darcy: I agree ... go slow. As I said, I am nervous about this one. I now have 2.5. I wanted less. Those frog pics were the bomb! He is sooo cute! Is he yours?

Mary: That dress is gorgeous! Did you make it? How often do you get to wear it?

Becky: You really are doing well. I haven't know you that long, but from what I can tell you have had a hard time with the fills. What are your words of wisdom from your experience. I so confused on when to go or not go.....

Sherry:It all seems to be about fills lately. You are doing great!

Ok... Yes my minute turned into longer! LOL I am sure I missed some... catch you next time.

Have a sparkling day.. I plan on it!

Kisses,

Just stopped by for a min. Cannot do personals here.. I'll explain later ~

Heat ~ Mavs that sounds interesting - Now I take it the Mavs are from TX?

Where is the Heat from???

Thank you all - I love the dress and want to go dressed up this year.. Something I had never done. I would have been so good in that era.

Only if they had indoor plumbing and ladies ruled...

Hugs to everyone.. Patty Call your ins and see if you were approved as the letter is being sent on the way.. gots to go