Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Outside of our lunch on Saturday, I spent all weekend preparing for vacation Bible school, which starts this evening, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. M-F this week. Two of us will split teaching and craft duties for a room full of 1st & 2nd grade children. Based upon last year, it's a lot of fun; but we'll all be worn out by the end of the week ... especially after working an 8 hour day beforehand!

John's 101 year old grandma died yesterday afternoon. She was at peace and ready to go home, but we still grieve for our loss. We'll be taking off to Laurinburg, NC sometime later this week for services. His Dad and Mom are basket cases, as I am sure I'll be when my parents pass. Please pray for peace and grace for John's family during this sad time.

Karen please give John a hug from you banded family. :)

Dianne you look are looking awsome girl - can't wait to see you in person again. :) (althought I get to see you in the office some.) Please try to meet us in July. We miss you!!!

Jennifer - I so admire you. You know what you want and you go for it. We will be right there with you every step of the way. :clap2:

Ok I loved meeting Stacy @ lunch she so inspried me...I can actually loss enough weight to get in a normal size. I hope we have more people next month..I love seeing all the bandsters.

Ok so I had a fill the other day and I have beening having some problems. I am having a pain in my throat area - I can't spell the "e" word but that is where it is. Ok this might be TMI but I have been taking a stool softner every night to help well I took them last night and I think they could be stuck...It's weird becuase I thought it would be lower feeling. At any rate I am drinking some hot tea and will see what happens. Wish me luck...I pb'ed on everything yesterday so I am going to liquids today and see how I do. Thanks for listening....I know ya'll would understand. Good news is I have lost just over another pound in less then a week.

Kim, get an unfill. I wonder if Mineral Oil would help? That stuff is so lubricating...maybe it would help those pills to pass? Stick to liquids. Being too tight ultimately doesn't help weight loss, because you can't eat well and it messes up your metabolism. You need to eat! I have taken mineral oil for the last 2 nights and I'm waiting for it to "move" well. It's alot easier on my band than pills, and I have been having trouble with Constipation, too. I'm hoping it really helps. Keep us updated!

Kathy & Kim, God bless you both! That doesn't sound like fun.

Dianne, I miss you too! Awesome picture!

Angie, where are you? We love you lady; hang in there!

Jennifer, I'm proud of you too! Go for it!

Stacy, come back; we like you! :)

OK, where is everyone else? Court, Starr, Wavy, Diane Mast, Oreilly, Vericks, Denika? Who am I missing?

My thoughts are with you Karen....so sorry you are going through this.

Kathy, knowing how you feel getting things going. Fortantly or unfortunatly for me it's time for Aunti Flo for me. She always loosens things up....I know ...tmi. lol

Kim I agree with Kathy, get an unfill, unlike the rest of us, you can conviently get another soon. :) You don't want to risk messing things up. Hang in there

I loved meeting Stacy too...wasn't she a major insperation!?!! Just seeing someone that acually made it to normal inspied me too. Hey I worked out 1.5 hours of cardio and lifte 19,580 lbs today. I am going to be sore tomorrow, I already feel it in my shoulders.

Jill how was your trip? Angie check in.

Diane you look SOO amazing in the pic with NJ chick.

Well, better late than never. It was so good meeting some of you on Saturday! Where do I go to post my before and after pics?

Stacy I am no good at posting pics...hubby can re-size them then I can post. :P P'Nut has helped do mine...send her a PM. I posted mine on the main board in the before and after thread....that thread is just so inspiring.

Ok so I emailed Dr V first thing this morning - he is taking me back down to 2.8 or 2.85 he thinks I wasn't getting in enough Protein and that is why I was grazing. :o Gotta love working for the doc. Lets hope I feel better soon I am sitting right now in pain and couldn't even drink hot tea on the way into work. :) Go figure.

Kim, I hope you feel better soon!

Kim, How how it go today?

Your guys are making me smile! Thanks for the compliments! It sure makes me smile! All of us are doing great. I can't waot to see everyone. When is the next get together?

Eileen (NJChick) is so sweet. I got to meet her DD also who is 4 and adorable. We are so lucky to have friends everywhere now. This site is so cool. To go to another state and meet a fellow bandster is COOL!

OK fill me in on Stacy, sounds like shes made it tell me tell me!!!

Hey Checkin in ladies. I am still alive and well. Been running like crazy and trying to get things done.

Karen I am sorry to here about His Grandma. I hope he is doing ok and you too.

I want to say this to you all, I love you so very much and appreciate everything you say and have done for me. I couldnt have met a better group of ladies and appreciate the hell out of you.

I am going to call and get a fill scheduled and I am going to start working out, eating right, and measureing my food. I need to do this for me to make me feel better about myself. I have gained four pounds in two weeks and I feel so bad for it. I have been eating like I was back in the day and need to stop. My scale said 180 this evening and I about cried. I did make the first step and go grocery shopping and bought the right foods. I just need to implement the plan. Wish me luck ladies.

I am off of here.

Love you all,

Angie

I met Stacy through a mutual friend and referred her here. She was banded in 2001, and is an absolute inspiration! She's local living proof that the band works!

I know we just met, but I can't wait to see eveyone again! :)

Now that I'm healed, it's head work time. My old nature wants me to pile a plate FULL of food that, even if good choices, I know I can't hold. I'm finding myself eating off of saucers and salad plates. My plate is still somewhat full; it's just a much smaller plate.

WTG Karen you can do it.

Angie-I can't imagine all that your going through. 4 pounds is not the end of the world. Don't beat your self up to bad. You have been the inspiration for myself and so many others here. You will do fine. Trust in the Lord and ask him to hold your hand. We all know you can do, cause you have! (((hugs)))

Thanks so much Dianne. I need to really focus on me and really work on ME! I need to stop dwelling on things and make sure I am putting the right things in my mouth. <which right now I just had some peanuts and chased it down with some chocolate milk> <sigh> It will get better I know. I just need to get my mind back on what I need to do and change it for the better.

I am flattered to know I was an inspiration to you and whoever else. I was so focused and so in tune with how to eat and how to exercise and I totally lost it. I feel like I need to go through the surgery again to get that back. Just to get that motivation back would be awesome. I am going to do this. June 30th is my one year and I am going to start fresh and I want this 50 pounds that is left gone by Christmas.

Angie

Angie, You'll get it. I stupidly ate a whole ice cream from Cold Stone last night. OMGoodness it was awesome and I enjoyed every single bite!

I brought the 3 hour diet book. Bobbie a nurse from our office, had the by-pass several years ago. To me she doens't look like she needs to lose an ounce, but she told me about this "diet" she tried it for a week and lost 2 1/2 pounds!!!

So yesterday I went to www.3hourdiet.com and got the book through Amazon. I will hopefully be picking up my copy over at borders today. I figure it's worth a shot. I tried eating every 2 hours one day and that helped with the hunger. It is a little harder with 3 hours, but I'm trying.

Yesterday I was doing well with the 3 hours, then I went to costco and brought there fabulous chicken. When it was time to eat I made a wonderful plate fresh string Beans applesause and chicken. While I was waiting for the SB's to cook I ate 2 wings. By the time I sat down for my wonderful meal.....I was PBing! Bummer!

I'm off to Harrisburg later this afternoon for a meeting at 5:30. Anyone want to meet up earlier? My meeting is at the Hibernian Hall. There is a lot of stuff around there.

Bye for now