Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh thank goodness Kathy it wasnt a real job, you had me worried!!!!! And your poor boy cant move in the house? What on earth does she think he should do for that long?? Oh yeah, I am here in Va and my parents are doing the same thing!!! HELP ME! My kids cant move around here without them saying something to them. Thank goodness I visit twice a year and that's it. This would drive me insane and have to do it every week? Not happening!!!!!

Diane, you cracked me up about the sex on the beach. I got all excited for ya. I am here near Va Beach and wish I could find me a sailor to go do that with. :) WOO HOO! :) lol Nah, J/k... I'm not ready for that just yet. ;)

Jill, it took the pshyc so freakin long with me too. I couldn't stand it. Keep on them and make sure they know you are there and waiting and you want this done ASAP! They will get tired of it and send it over.

Karen, Who is going to be banded soon??? ;) I can't wait to hear that you are back home safe and sound and drinking all your yummy liquids and passing your gas!!!! yee haw!!! I know you are excited.

Ok this is getting long. Hello to the rest of ya!!!! I am outta here.

Over and out!

Angie

Finially Karen you are less than 24 hours away from

BANDLAND!!:violin::note2: :note: :girl_hug: :(:) :amen:

I'm so excited for you! My thoughts and prayers are with you. sleep tight tonight!

Let us know ASAP that all went well.....I bet Kim will beat you to it.....

Love ya,

di

Good luck Karen!!! I will be thinking of you tomorrow. You are going to do great. Can't wait to hear you are home and banded. Hugs and Kisses!!!

Angie

Hi

I'm doing so much better, now going on a month out. I wasn't able to get a fill but maybe the next visit. My doctor fills my hernia and stitiches still need time to heal. So I basically eat soft mushies which are carbs. I haven't lost since surgery and keep going up and down a pound. My doctor says to not worry that I need to concentrate on just healing. Is this fairly standard? Good luck Karen!

vickie

Yeah just work on healing....the band doesn't work properly without a fill...don't sweat it too much yet. I too didn't understand that....and until I got my second fill don't think I even knew how the band really worked. Just concentrate on healing.

vickie, yes, it's standard to concentrate on healing, not losing, before your first fill. Look to guacamole, cottage cheese, and thick Soups for mushies. You can try to lower the carbs and that might help, but really, get past this healing stage and you'll be fine. Do you feel any restriction at all? On the food Forum, there's a sticky with a Food Stages list. It might give you some good ideas of foods to eat in place of high carb stuff. Hang on, your band isn't working to full capacity just yet. Your doc is right on!

Hey everyone!!!! I have been SO busy with work and life...go figure. I now think things might start settling down...well maybe. We had a surprise party for my in-laws this past saturday and I had to plan the WHOLE thing so it was tough. But everyone had a good time and I think that is what was important.

Karen should be just over half way done in surgery...it's about an hour long. So Dr V should be getting ready to finish up.

Kathy you are so funny - being fired. You know my grandparents kept Curtis until he was just over a year old...I thought they would be that way but nope...which I am glad. They still keep him about once a week or so and they just let him go. He is a boy and he is going to get hurt but he will be ok. You are a great mom - your kids are loved and you are there for them. What more can you ask for.

Melissa how are you? Karah looks like she is having fun. They are all so much fun...I love kids.

Dianne I love sex on the beach - Mike would like it to if he would try. haha. You go w/ your weight loss. You look great!!!!

Angie - I am coming up w/ you. I need a vacation too. Have fun girl you deserve it.

Vickie - hang in there don't worry to much about lossing weight right now, your still healing. Most docs want do a fill until you are 6 weeks out. So don't push it but when the time is right you will get it.

Wavy - They are right...do you have UHC? They can call and start the case with out but they need to have it when UHC calls because they will ask for the LOMn, Psych, Nutirition and your TSH level. Sometimes they want the the H&P from your first visit. A lot of time with UHC when you call in the info to get the case started, they want need the clinical items and you get approval. So hang in there...girl I am pulling for you.

Ok I think I have rambled enough....I love you guys!!!

Don't forget for anyone that can come our support group meeting is tonight @ 6:30. One of our RN's will be there along w/ myself. We will have about 30 mins of "clinical"/ education time and then a time for people to ask questions. It will be fun so please try and make it...our next one will be in Aug because we will be closed on July 3rd..

Kim you know I'd be there tonight if there was anyway possible. I can't though. GArry made plans with our neighbors who are moving on Friday to Manchester England for a year.

Anyone need to rent a house for a year? Right next to me..ah..

Sunsett - I'll move next to you if you'd babysit.

Just kidding. Chloe needs some nanna's or what ever they are called.

Karah is so cute, can I have her for Chloe? SHe'd love to have a sister.

Friends of ours are going through the steps to adopt right now....they are a gay couple so the easist route for them to adopt is through DSS. So they are going through classes and all to learn how to care for a child that will most likely have had physical or emotional abuse issues. They are also adopting older...so teenager on top of that. Anyway when we told Kristen that they were adopting she says..."we can let them adopt karah!" Now that is sisterly love for ya. LOL

LOL my sister flet the same way...probably still does..lol

Went for a long walk this morning. I feel good! Put on a shirt that was real clingy the last time I put it on it was skin tight. Today it is way to big!! I love this!!

I printed pictures of just about every month since the band. Very cool thing to look at!! I recommend you all do it!!!

Hope the support meeting went well last night. I wish I could have been there. I will be at thenext one...promise!