Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It's June ... Woo Hoo! 4 more days, and I'll join the land of the banded! :clap2:

Role call! Where is everyone, and how are you doing?

My back/leg is doing better, and I'm excited about my surgery! :) :)

Roll Call! I'm here! Karen is being banded on hubby's birthday. It's Father's Day month. School is almost over for the summer. I got fired from my job (yay!), no handbell practice for the summer, no ladies Bible Study for the summer, Wed night church once a month for the summer, and my schedule just opened up wide! Gotta love it. It's gonna be a nice summer. Happy June everyone!!!!

HERE! Well in VA! We are here for 5 more days and we will be home. My kids are out of school and we are already on our way to playing in the sun and at the beach. We went to Va Beach yesterday and had a great time.

Karen I am so happy to hear your back is doing better and that you will be banded soon. Kathy what happened for you to get fired from your job? <if you dont mind me askin> Ok, off of here. Going to go see my niece and then have a bday party to go to tonight. Busy Busy Busy!!!

Love you all,

Angie

I'm happy today.... oh yeah oh yeah.... Did I tell you guys I would like to lose 34 pounds by Sept 21st on the May chat? Well I only have to lose 31 pounds oh yeah oh yeah...I'm walking my butt off and continuing curves and closing the mouth!!! oh yeah oh yeah....I just got weighed and measured at curves and I'm down another 4.5 inches since April 21st so that makes my total inches 41 total pounds according to curves 65 but is is really 67 and the best part of all of this is oh.... yeah oh yeah.... I'm 201 not the area code the # on the scale!!!!

Karen I'm so happy for you!!! I can't wait for Monday!!! I'm glad your back is better

Angie-You sound good. I hope you are. Enjoy that fun time in the sun.

Kathy-Free time is great! Fired though? If you have to get fired it sure is a good time of the year to have it happen.

Ok I'm off to do some sales calls. Maybe buy a pair of shorts and some more tank tops. Protien shake first though.

Talk to you'll later. I can't WAIT TO SEE THE WONDERFULS!!!

Okay, so "Fired" sounds worse than it really is...LOL

Me and Tyler went to Mrs. Lady's house 3 days a week for a few hours to make lunch and visit. Mrs. Lady is 84 and had finally had enough of a 3 year old in her space. I saw it coming. He just got her nerves all out of whack, which they are anyway, so we are taking a break. The son-in-law called me Tuesday morning and said "she's a mess and doesn't want you to come" and I confessed that Monday was difficult, so I'm not surprised. Maybe in the Fall when Tyler is in pre-school I can come back a few days a week.

Mrs. lady loves me, she just can't take Tyler. She worries about EVERYTHING!!!!!! If he sits on my lap and leans back and turns upside-down, it's very dangerous because he could dislodge internal organs. If he hits his head on the hardwood floors, the floors are so hard he could get a brain injury. He might fall down the steps and there's (gasp!) concrete down there. He shouldn't touch the cat because if it bites him he could get an infected wound. And don't let the dog lick him (like I can keep a little dog off his sticky face!) because dogs' mouths are full of germs. OMG!!!!!!! The kid can't MOVE! She's fine if he's sitting in front of the TV not saying a word. He just can't really do that for 2 1/2 hours at a time.

So, I guess I wasn't really "fired" as much as given a leave of absence. I needed this break, too, so it's all good. Mrs. Lady can stay by herself for a few hours at a time now, but she's at risk of calling 911 for SOMETHING if left for more than that. The son-in-law works from home alot though, and the daughter teaches school and will be out for the summer in a few weeks. She'll be fine.

Don't panic, gang...it wasn't really a "real" job anyway! LOL It's frustrating for me to know she thinks my kid is a terror and I'm a horrible mother. I know she thinks this, and I know it isn't true, but it makes it hard to be with her when she won't stop worrying. So, it's done! whew! I was going to have to leave it anyway for the summer so she made it really easy. Maybe in the fall I can go back. I hope. Mrs. Lady is loads of fun to be around when she isn't miserable about my son. LOL

So, that's the story. Gotta go feed the kid now, so he doesn't get a lowered immunity to all the evil things in the air and on surfaces that will surely kill him within 24 hours due to my neglect. :faint:

OMG Kathy! The way you word that is hilarious! I've known older folks like that. Heaven forbid a child should get germs from a dog!

OK Jill, I see you out there lurking; it's your turn to chime in! :)

Makes you wonder how her kids survived. I have images of Plastic sheets all all the furniture... like my grandparents. ugh.

Makes you wonder how her kids survived. I have images of Plastic sheets all all the furniture... like my grandparents. ugh.

That's what's totally odd. She gave NO supervision with her own children! They did as they pleased with very little input from her. She spoiled her son rotten. Her daughters turned out great, but her daughter now just rolls her eyes when she worries about Tyler! She (Mrs. Lady) was a single Mom for many years. Her husband was injured in WWII and lived for 10 years after he got back. She took care of him and worked as a Nurse and saw anything and everything. I can't tell you the stories I have heard about kids swallowing spoons and money and falling off swings, getting hit by the school bus, busting open their heads, dying in her arms. Very dramatic. So it's odd that with her own children, she was pretty hands off on rules, etc. Isn't that just wierd? When you have lived as long as her, though, I suppose you can be excused of many many things. I have lots of respect for her in many ways. The Tyler factor just doesn't make sense. Oh well. :guess

Its guilt, I bet $5. She knows she wasnt as aware of what she wanted to be. Now she is over compensating.

But anywho, I'm still learning how to pick my battles when it comes to my kid. :)

So, general consensous (yea its spelled wrong) Should I call Dr B. and see when they will send the request to the ins company?

EDIT: never mind.. i called them. They have to wait for the shrink to send his stuff in.

Stupid dictation people.:) :) :)

I HAVE NO ABILITY TO WAIT!!! GGGGRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!:angry

Jill, I'm sorry I didn't answer you. My liquid diet has been going great! I'm down 7 pounds in 10 days! I know it won't last, but I'm loving it while it does!

I find powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury unflavored Protein powder the most versatile, I add it to juice, Soup, etc. I've been getting just under 1,000 calories a day, low fat, low sugar, and plenty of Protein.< /p>

I'm SO sleepy today!! I can hardly keep my eyes open! I know I'm nt pregnant!

OH I had Sex on the beach last night....It was awesome....they made it with gratefruit juice ( I know what you were thinking no such luck for Garry) Doesn't that make it good for you?

Karen, you added the Unjury to juice? HOW?!?! I mean? Oh lord. I tried to add it to some crystal light. Maybe I added too much. But I thought I was gonna spew. It was horrible.