Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - June 2006

I just wanted to add - thank you P'Nut!!! We all see/know how much you have put into GFG -- do your thing girl - you are missed but we all get those crazy busy times in life..........

For anyone just joining or who joined this month--- I've learned to be patient - don't take it personally -and know that everyone chimes in eventually and is very supportive in here - so if someone isn't here one day - look for them the next --

and we ALL are here on Wednesday weigh-in --- don't fret!

Be sure to brag and claim and explain all of the things you have done - you CAN still do the challenge on your own - I made a personal challenge to give up certain foods and I've done it - 30 days makes a habit they say! So go for it -- hang in and be patient during these busy summer months!

I love this place!

**and as P'Nut would remind everyone if she wasn't so busy - drop those Signatures please --- we all talk so much the thread is mighty LONG when we are done each month LOL

FUPA power!!!

Awww shucks *drags toe in the dirt and blushes*

You all are too kind. That's why I love ya! *big smiles*

Well ....I'm speechless. I don't know what to say other than you are the best. I'll post when I an no longer speechless..

Funny Duddies,

Good for you for not eating the coconut cake. I wish I had someone to bring me home coconut cake... maybe I don't because of FUPA???

AND... Someone was embracing their fupa??? Most people don't admit to that in public :) :) :P:) :) :) :grouphug:

I want to be in when you guys reconvene in August... I'll have a band by then!

ROFLMAO @ FUPA. THAT'S JUST NASSSSI!

I Have heard of crazy things but that's just ...... someone mentioned beef curtains too.

PNut,

You are really a genuinely nice person. You amaze me. Your heart and demeanor is so humanitarian I think I almost cry everytime you post. I'm serious. You are pure. It's just crazy how your aura glows on a forum. Even when someone pounces on you or questions your agenda, you are consistently positive. I don't think I've ever seen or met anyone quite like you.

At first I was skeptical that someone could be so happy, supportive, determined and positive about everything all the time, at least here on LBT. I even became a little paranoid at some point where I thought maybe the advice you gave me was to embarrass me but I have to admit that I was wrong. You were genuinely concerned about my health. I was losing weight very fast and there really is such a thing as damaging your organs in that respect. Thank god it didn't happen to me but it made me take things easier. You're a good person.

It's been a pleasure and will continue to be.

Aww Telly, thank you for that. I'm sorry that something I said made you feel bad. It honestly wasn't intended to. In fact, I just gave that same bit of advice to Shackdog today in a PM when he told me that his Dr (my Dr too) told him that he needs to eat more because they are worried that he's losing too fast and will lose muscle, which also means your organs and your heart. Shack and I have been close friends for many years and it was with the same concern that I wanted you both to be cautious. I would never want to dampen anyone's dreams or spirits. I'm sorry if I did that to you in my trying to be helpful.

Anyway, thank you for such sweet words. They mean a lot. *smiles*

sorry i let yesterday go by but wanted to post my weight lost anyway. I was 157.5 today and it was wonderful because i have been fighting for 2 months not losing so maybe i'm back on the down swing.

Kudos to P'Nut again. I just ADORE you!!!!!! And GFG. It has given me more support than I could ever ask for...SERIOUSLY, you are all VERY special to me and helped me make it through an ENORMOUS HUMP....but I am through it...for now, but I will need you later.

You are all just to special to explain...I was worried being a late joiner but you all embraced me and gave TONS of support.

THANKS! Looking foward to Wednesday check in and our new july board.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BIG FAT HUGE LOVING HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Speaking of our July board... Emilee made the comment that I should post the link here, and that is such a great idea i thought i would do just that. :) hehehe

So here is where you can go for the July GFG thread. http://www.lapbandtalk.com/showthread.php?t=20375

I will be updating the totals and the honors post on Friday. I will be out of town then till Sunday. If you see that your weights and loss (or gains) are not correct please pm me or just put a message in the July thread. I will update it.

I also mentioned there, but will do the same here, that even though the challenge is not going to take place in July, you are still welcome to keep a scorecard on the July board and keep it updated to show us your outstanding achievement! It might also serve as a way to keep yourself accountable. It is up to you completely. I think I might do it after my surgery just to keep myself up on my Water, and to also keep myself going in regards to workouts. I know I can't do the workouts i am doing now, but I can walk for 30 minutes by gummit so I need to remain faithful to myself with that. If you feel that you want to do this copy and paste your card from here, switch it up, make it yours. I will not be posting a scorecard in that thread, just to keep things simple.

I want to give huge hugs to everyone. I had an NSV today of slightly major proportions. LOL My dog got out today, and he is a border collie. Little (#%^(# can run! And run he did...straight toward the 6 lane road a few blocks from our house. And guess what...I ran after him! I ran all the way there. I was out of breath, but I ran the whole way there, and caught him. It didn't even hit me till I got back and my trainer, wholives next door to me, came over and told me he saw me. He gave me the biggest hug and was actually crying!! A grown man...crying cause his neighber, and trainee, can run again. And it made me cry. And I have to say it is this group right here that has made me get as far as I am without the band today. You all have no idea the impact that you have made on my life. I am sure it wasn't pretty, but I ran today for a full 6 blocks, and I feel so good about it!! Thank you all for the gift you have given to me. I love you all, truly.

Does that mean you are pretty much leaving P'Nut? Did you officially hand over the golden lap band torch? Info please.......

Nope, I'm not leaving. I'll be reporting in on Wednesdays.

Nope, I didn't hand over anything. And you have as much info as me. :)

...........................teeeheee.............*gigglesnorts*