Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - June 2006

Checking in a day late...but with yesterdays totals...

C-319 No change, no surprise :)

TriciaK- The man is in loooove with you!!! Have a fun trip.

Tel-way to keep your mind set!

Funny - hot stuff! Woo hoo!

I got my husband in Michigan...but we went to Texas for 2 years with the ARMY. Glad to be in Michigan..nothing wrong with Texas...but I like seasons other than "Hot and Hotter"!

I found out yesterday that artificial insemination only costs $400/pop. If i had known that before I got married...well, let's just say that's cheaper than a husband! :eek: Love my kids...wouldn't trade for anything.

Today I'm trying not to think badly about DH...because it obviously will get me in the end...or eye...or somewhere somethings wrong, I'm certain it's karma realted. And I don't believe in karma...go figure! (And i'm not spelling it wrong, too!)

Now...I'll hush. Thanks for reading!

Funny - You trouble maker you! I didnt know you were getting your ass lifted! LOL!

Tricia - What a handsome couple, and so in love! How is hubby liking the smaller version you?

Trip2BMe - You have me snorting and laughing over here! LOL! In the eye! LOL!

more to the "in the eye" story...if you are bored and want to read.

Last night my car battery died at the self-car wash. Independent person that I am, the last thing I wanted to do was call DH, but decided it would make him feel like a man, so i did. Thought I would push it into the bay and wash anyway, but I had left my windows down before the battery died...go figure.After waiting 45 min for a 10 min drive, i was complaining under my breath...not even thankful that he came out at 11 at night to help.

Then he put the jumper-cables on WRONG. So i got out and fixed them.

After it started, I pulled into the bay and began rinsing (note to the DH's...this is when you say "Honey, you sit in the car. I'll wash it for you) While he sat in his car watching, I grabed the soap brush...only to find it was leaking from the top connection (near the ceiling) and soap was splattering in my eye!!! Ack!!!

Karma...no matter the correct spelling...karma. Ugh.

Well, car's being fixed today...can't wait to get it back...on the other hand, I wouldn't have walked my son to and from play practice with it. Thanks for the exercise, Aztec!

ok, boring...next topic...TriciaK's collar bone!!!

Oh my goodness...now really, I was going to PM this, but I thought you needed to know...I think she has an incredibly sexy collar bone. Man, I hope I can find mine one day!!! So, now you know more than you've ever wanted to...i have a collar bone fettish. One more thing on that note, Tricia...meow!

No one's on tonight...but you're all off having sex. (How many calories for that??) See what the collar bone thing did?? Now I'm talkin' dirty. Good night.

goldsgymwant.jpg

FREE BAG, FREE T-SHIRT, FREE SWEAT TOWEL, FREE Water BOTTLE

Look Again, Pic Updated!!!

FREE BAG, FREE T-SHIRT, FREE SWEAT TOWEL, FREE Water BOTTLE

.... FREE ADVERTISING :pound:

Telly, I know you've been told this a lot on LBT, but darlin' you are drop dead gorgeous! They should be paying you to be a Gold's Gym Girl :cool:

Wow! Thank You. Haha, Wow! Wow That's A Confidence Booster, Yeahhh Baby!

Trip2beme - I would have walked up to his car, said "Oh honey, you are so kind. thank you for finishing the car wash for me." and gotten back into the car. Rob knows not to mess with me when I get like that. :nono: LOL But Rob is one of those guys that refuses to let me lift a finger when things go wrong. Most of the time. LOL I'm sorry your guy had a dense day. :) They do make up for it in the end most of the time though.

Telly - Lookin good girl!!! I want a bag!! LOL I'm gonna go see Gold's today I think and take the tour.

Pnut - My ass hasn't fallen yet, and it gets a boost every morning from the goose I get from rob. LOL Did I just say that?

Tricia - :eyebrows: all y'all....this is one dirty girl here!!! LOL nasty smilies and all. I bet this crew could do with a bout of nasties. so here we go.

:sleep :) :fruitsex::cool: :) :Banane46: :Banane56: :D

And a little group sex for good measure LOL :grouphug: ok...i am done tainting the smilies. sorry if i offended anyone HA! I am in such a weird mood today.

My DH didn't want to do this pic, but I had 2 Maids of Honor, and I thought it would be cute... they were all red!!! :cool:

post-205332-13813133534814_thumb.jpg

I updated my score card but forgot to give my stats to ya pnut sorry!

C 374.0 (-36 lbs, -10lbs this week):clap2:

Also I have a question for you guys...if there a thread anywhere that contains all these abreviations and initals yall use?? for example DH...NSV...PB...all those?? some are confussing lol..please help ..maybe we need a thread just for all of them we can add too?:cry

Thanks and keep up the good work!!! I LOVE LBT!!!!