Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - June 2006

Actually, there's nothing wrong with almonds. I just felt like being bad.

Almonds are an excellent source (at least 20% DV) of high-quality Protein, Vitamin E, magnesium, and unsaturated fat, as well as a good source (10 to 19% DV) of Calcium, Fiber, and phosphorus. They also supply manganese, Vitamin B6, and arginine — all without any cholesterol. For specific nutrient statistics, visit the Nutrition links below and check the latest numbers from the USDA.

Actually, there's nothing wrong with almonds. I just felt like being bad.

Almonds are an excellent source (at least 20% DV) of high-quality Protein, Vitamin E, magnesium, and unsaturated fat, as well as a good source (10 to 19% DV) of Calcium, Fiber, and phosphorus. They also supply manganese, Vitamin B6, and arginine — all without any cholesterol. For specific nutrient statistics, visit the Nutrition links below and check the latest numbers from the USDA.

I think nuts are a GREAT snack ;) !!!

I love Smackin on some nuts!

Yes, my husband says I am such a great snack.< /p>

Haha, my brother in law has an ugly green one. But it's a squirrel with two acorns on the ground and it says, "I dropped my nuts". Mind you his dad is a Pastor and hates that shirt, giving him dirty looks everytime he wears it, which is about everyday.

Holy crap guys...

"PAT" just PM'd me a congrats on the 70 lb loss...

I don't know what she is talking about since I have lost 79! I refuse to tell her thank you since she said I was ugly...

She must have forgotten who she was ugly to!

I AM LAUGHING SOOOOO HARD that I just worked off the 3 almonds I ate when I was writing earlier. Funny, that is HYSTERICAL!

Nothing wrong with almonds...unless you see everything I ate before that.

":faint: SNACK: whole bag of soy crisps, 330 calories and 3 teenie weenie snickers (unknown calories)"

They are the "whole natural ones".

Shame, shame on you lins! You better not let Telly hear that you are eating that junk... she will get you! ;)

Just say NO to the Snickers!!!! You can do it. Don't put another bite of junk in your mouth... you will have to answer to us! :)

I can see it right now that Lins12 will require an occaisonal shoe to the ass. Duck Lins:brick: :spy:

:o "an occasional"?????????????????????????:) :help:

It will take more than that. I need to be ;) !!

;) :third: :o:)

I freaking LOVE the smileys. I could play with them all day long. Yes, work is no fun today and I am just trying to get through the day...Some day I will accomplish some work--just not today. It is rainy and I don't want to do..the things left on my "to do" list.

Out of the 81 members we now have, only 23 reported their progress on Wednesday. There are some who haven't posted anything since they first joined. So I'm wondering, should I PM these folks and ask if they want to stay in the club, or just leave their names on the list? I don't want anyone to feel like they aren't welcome, but that list is getting very long and if they aren't really interested in the club and don't even check in, I guess they could be removed from the list.

Or we could start bugging them to come back. hehe

Any thoughts or suggestions?

PhotoNut, if they didn't finish, updated or even checked in with this new challenge then ..oh well.

We should just focus on whose checked in now. Some people who completed last's month's challenge may not even want to be a part of this month's challenge. I'd go by who registered a scorecard as an entry in participating.