Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Happy Birthday 3Loves

Happy Birthday To You !!

Enjoy your day :confused:

:happybday2: :happybday2: :happybday2: :happybday2: :happybday2: :happybday2:

Happy Birthday to one of the best board buddies anyone could ever hope to have. I hope you have a wonderful day, and thank you for always being there to spread sunshine on my life :confused:

God Bless,

Dody

Thank you all very much!! It's great to share my bday with my lap band buddies. ;) I will be this age for the rest of my life.....39. :)

you and "Jack Benny" 39 for life!

Your 2 loves in the photo are just beautiful : )

Hope you are recoving and feeling a bit back on your feet.

Sending only "cybercake" your way......help yourself...it's all yours.....(bad...friend....slap......bad friend.....slap)

forgive me....it was only "cyber"......my alter-ego is fat....."I" am a svelte size 7...LOL

Big hugs to ya....

diane : )

Diane ~ You are so funny....thank you my friend. Actually, I did have a teenie weenie bit of the pudding part of the Boston Cream pie my DH picked out. :kiss My kids wanted cupcakes and I didn't feel like making them, so the guys made a trip to Wal-Mart. There were candles everywhere!! :faint:

We used to have to relight them multiple times so that each child could blow out the candles....regardless of whose b-day it was!!!!

Enjoy these moments.....they are the greatest memories! Glad to hear you are back on-line. How are you feeling tho? Last week, I had a tough time getting up or down from a sitting position and seemed to feel a lot of pressure, discomfort and constant gurgling of gasses....but today I was out grocery shopping and errand running.....and pretty much had a full day of it. I even made a broiled salmon dinner for the family and was able to eat a mini portion of it without any pressure or pain!!!! (my first real food in two weeks!) My oldest is coming back from college tomorrow and I will make him a lasagna dinner....but I probably won't go there...this early on....I definately will tread lightly with wisdom! My problem is I am a pretty talented cook....in both American and mediteranian dishes....so everyone still wants Mom's cooking....although....my cooking has lead me to my wt issues.....I read cookbooks for entertainment....and then I design recipes ...and I have been famous for amazing deserts....guess I should start looking for a new hobby! Julia Childs...once said....eat anything you want....just don't eat too much of it....that is the key to my problem....and she is right...I have no control once I start eating good food...hopefully the band will remind me of my mission to lose wt.

The scale "is" actually showing progress......I suppose it should.....I am really eating like a bird. My fridge has a bunch of sugar free popsicles and those are great to snack on without guilt...and I walked thru the grocery store in a very different mindset.....food is not to be abused....I'm so glad I am not a smoker....I would probably be a chain smoker with my compusive traits...LOL

So glad to see you in here tonight......

hope you are doing better....smiles....diane : )