Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My weight loss has slowed as well. For the last 2 weeks, I've dropped only 2 pounds & I watch the scale go up and down every few days. My head knows that this too shall pass, but it's hard to feel motivated when you've been used to the scale going down week after week.

Because I hate exercising, that little voice inside my head keeps saying - the weightloss stopped when you started exercising. Irrational, I know, but that little voice is terribly loud sometimes.

I think I'm going to add 100 or so calories of Protein in for the next few days and see what that does. Good luck everyone - this new tummy takes some getting used to!

I wrote this earlier today. I guess I'm not doing as well as I was trying to sound.

I'm having a horrible day. I have that "fat, bloated feeling" that I was so used to living before surgery. So, I came home, put on some huge pants and t-shirt. And, then I proceeded to eat M&Ms and Sour patch Kids. What the #^&@#@$$ is wrong with me????

I'm not sure what I'm asking for or if I'm asking for anything. But jeez! Is this how to spend the start of week 13??? I feel like curling into a ball and bawling my eyes out.

Tomorrow is a new day, and I hope you feel better soon. I think it's more than our tummies we have to get used to even months out.

You are just a couple of weeks ahead of me, and I can tell you that I have had a few of those days too.

This morning, I decided to do a little shock treatment. I only had Protein shakes during the day, and half a small bean burrito tonite. I am hoping to see a change tomorrow. I have had a down week, ovulating on the left side and the cysts are acting up so quite sore, and just kinda cranky. Haven't accomplished hardly anything at the office. Really makes me mad. I keep saying I'll do it "tomorrow".

It must be that #13 curse for you. I guess we can't feel perfect 100% of the time.

You are about 2/3 of the way to your goal already. Be happy! That truly is something to celebrate! If all else fails, have a shot of tequila and go to bed ; )

Thanks ... I really appreciate your encouragement.

Mini,

I adore you! So, you had a crap day and you dealt with it with food. Guess what? If you are anything like me you did that more days than you didn't before your surgery, and guess what, you have gone 90 days and that hasn't been your norm. You have learned, you are getting it. Shame and guilt are the easy way to go, but that will only create that ugly cycle we all know about where tomorrow you will eat because you feel crummy about today. Don't punish yourself, you are a grown ass woman and can eat candy if you want. Instead retrace your steps and see what triggered you, and where you went wrong. I had a three minute moment of insanity the other day and I realized that every day from about 3 to 6 I still get hungry. I was out and about and instead of waiting fifteen minutes til I could get home and regroup and make a good plan I blew it. I hated those feelings being in me again. I hated feeling like I wasn't in control of my own body. But I was wrong, I am. You are too. Today you learned something from this I'm sure, that leaves you even more prepared for tomorrow. Hang in there lady!

I have days where I eat a lot of junk food. I try not to beat myself up over it because I also have days where all I eat is Protein and a little bit of veggies and that is all I desire on that day. Some days are different than others, and you won't want to eat candy every day, believe me!

Some days are different than others, and you won't want to eat candy every day, believe me!

no kidding! I ate chocolate cake and cream cheese covered brownies last weekend. I don't want anything to do with chocolate this week! In fact, part of the chocolate cake is still sitting on the counter. The teens won't even touch it! LOL

Thanks everyone. You guys are such a great help. I told anna that I talked to my husband last night. While he really doesn't understand why I want to eat when I'm sad/upset, he was really supportive. Have I mentioned that he's fit and trim no matter what he eats?!??!?

It's great to have him and you guys (who can really relate to my emotions and reactions). THANK YOU!

The stall has finally broken!!! Took 14 days, but I finally dropped 2 pounds today. I am 3.8 pounds away from my first goal. 23.8 until that ticker shows that I made it to my lowest goal.

Thanks for all the support. It was a TOUGH 14 days.

Yay Mini! Usually when that happens, a couple more lbs will follow right away. That's what happened to me, and then I would go on another stall. It was frustrating, but at least I would drop 4-5 lbs before the next stall started.

Thanks guys. It's crazy how tied we get to that scale ... but today is definitely a good day!!!!!