Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

that is awesome pnut!!!

You are doing so good girl! It just shows that hard work, the right choices, and a helpful band can make this work for you. I don't think I have heard you whine once, except for mood swings. That is just so awe inspiring.

Clothing NSVs are the best. I'll be happy if I never leave size 16, because it's a normal-person size. Congratulations!!

I had a little one today. I went into a J. Jill store that was having a sale, and walked out with several things in various sizes to try on (I don't shop there, normally, so I don't know how things run). The size 16 shorts fit and one of the L shirts (the other was too short). I also had a pair of linen pants I'd eyeballed, and when I tried them on they were great in the legs but a bit too snug up top. Turns out they were an L!! That means if I can find them in an XL they'll actually FIT!!!

This probably has all you regular-size folks rolling your eyes and wondering what all the fuss is about, but after a lifetime of squeezing--if I was lucky--into the very largest sizes any store carried, this sort of experience is totally novel. :D

WOOHOO!!! That is awesome Susan...I know how you feel! I started out at 26 and when I got into 16's, it really made me realize how great I was doing. Did you save a pair of 26's? I found one of mine recently when I was doing a garage sale....I slid them on over my jeans and everyone was amazed on the difference.

WOOHOO!!! That is awesome Susan...I know how you feel! I started out at 26 and when I got into 16's, it really made me realize how great I was doing. Did you save a pair of 26's? I found one of mine recently when I was doing a garage sale....I slid them on over my jeans and everyone was amazed on the difference.
I saved a pair of my largest pants (size 26) as well as my surgery day clothes (size 22/24). I occasionally take photos with them on to compare to the day of surgery. A few of them are located at www.triciakutz.com/surgery.html in the event anyone wishes to check them out.

PhotoNut, that's amazing! You're an inspiration. I haven't posted a lot on these boards, but I've been lurking a few months. I remember your other picture and you look a lot different already!

Wow! That is amazing. Such an inspiration for us newbies and band hopefuls too. Any secrets you can share? What type of stuff do you eat?

Thanks y'all! *big smiles*

Alexandra, my eyes are still bugging out at the words, "thats a normal person". It boggles my mind to think of myself as being anywhere near "normal" looking. It's been 13 years since I've worn size 16s. It's hard to remember feeling "normal".

Bug, I posted my food journal for April and May. Here's the link to it:

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/showthread.php?t=19053

Susan, that is such an exciting NSV! I am doing the happy dance for you! :dance::wow2:

Susan,

You must have really good restriction.That seems like perfect "bandster's" portions......

Great going.

Woohoo! I've gone from a size 26 to a size 16 in 5 months! :(

*shows everyone the jeans she's wearing*

It was recently said in another thread that I'm having problems with my food choices. Err.. I'd like to correct that. I have not cheated on myself even once. Sorry to disappoint. :)

Wow, you are out of the plus sizes and into regular sizes. I bet that feels great. Oh I so wish I was getting my band on time, but God had other ideas. I so envy how well you have done, and I know you are eating all the right foods. I never doubted you. You are my inspiration...how many times have I told you that? I'm proud of you and Dawg both....how great he is so supportive of you and losing right along with you. Congratulations on that sexy size 16. You are amazing.

Dody