Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where did all the love go?

O.k... I am not a long time member of this board, but I love it here....

My computer had a meltdown and I went without for 3 weeks until I could afford to replace it. I install my new computer and was not prepared for what was waiting for me at my FAVORITE wls SUPPORT site....

All the love is riddled with ALOT of bickering and really ill-spirited posts.

I don't want to say much else, because I don't want to make myself a target now, but it is really sad to see other people needing to spread hateful comments towards others.

I hope that everyone gets past this and we can just all start to get along, share our opinions (agree to disagree) and keep the cussing and nastiness to ourselves.

I'm still LOVIN'!!!

I don't know you... but there is TONS of support here. Don't know if I can help you much... but I am here! :)

justin timberlake said it best.....in the Black Eyed Peas song...

"where is the love...the love....the love..?"

rest assured, i truly think the worst is falling behind us. things have been pretty calm today. We have actually had several FUN threads today that have kept me in stitches.

funny threads:

vines-help me name my tumor

delarla-kitty litter

delarla-kitty whiskers? i think it was called that...

hmmm, those jump off the top of my head.

I agree. I LOVE LBT and still do.

Kudos also to the under-appreciated moderators!

I don't feel negativity. I feel support. I'm naieve, I'm not sure what it is you speak of. I feel supported and a great deal of camaraderie here.

I agree, excellent analogy Jack! The love is still there. Hang on. Moments and days of discomfort and flare-ups pass, and we are all back together again. There are lots of different people here with lots of different backgrounds and personalities. It happens. I don't like the hatefulness and cursing and bickering. When it gets out of hand, I don't post. At all. On any of the issues. I just duck and run for cover! Call me a weasel, but chiming in usually doesn't help. Hang in there and prepare for the next go-round!. Until then, enjoy the love!!!!!

I'm glad we are moving forward on this. But just remember, where there literally are hundreds of people sharing opinions...personalities WILL clash and hemroids will flare. Gonna need some medicine for the "itis" and things will be fine again soon enough, hopefully.

I do understand because when I first came this bood was oozzzing with love. Somehow it has dwindled but I do know it is on a come back.

Hey you guys thank you for all of your support, words of encouragement and direction.

:hug: :humble: ;) :rockon:

LOVE AND KISSES TO EVERYONE!!!:whip::):bump2:

I do believe that we were trolled upon. Its way to evident. Wheres those 3 billy goats gruff when you need them. There never around, maybe they were taking a donut break!!!

Love the 'Board PB' analogy Jack. Hopefully we've yacked up all the crap that was stopping us up and can finally flush the toilet and move on.

Leave it to Jack to find the right words to express our collective constipation! LOL

I love Jack's analagy and sincerely hope he's right. This negativity is hurtin' my mojo. I left another board for this very reason. I came here and felt welcomed into loving and supportive arms. Then.......I'm away for a few days at work and what do I find? HATE and DISCONTENT. WTF?

Why can't we all just get along? Don't we all have the same basic goal at heart?