Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've Lost All Desire to Eat!! Please help!

We are sleeve sisters I think and we are going through the same thing. It seems the further out I get the less "important" food feels. My mom told me that the sleeve was a "miracle" surgery because she knows how much I enjoyed food. Now a bite or two and thats eat, if that. Im still not getting very many calories in and the "rumblies" that I once felt in my tummy are gone. I think my acid production has decreased tremendously and my ghrelin is all gone now. In a way, it feels good to not have food control you. Im down 40 lbs, 7 lbs away from ONDERLAND....I cannot wait! LOL....But I know I have to get in more calories than what I am now. I track my intake on thedailyplate. Most days its 300-400 calories BEFORE exercise....after exercise I might be down 100 net calories for the day:confused1:

Thats scary.....I need to work on forcing myself to eat something.

Lan-

I can relate to alot of what you are going thru........ but I didn't have ANYONE I could talk to thru alot of my issues...

I'm really glad you're optimistic and doing what you know you have to do.

I was really depressed last night, I took my son back to east TN.

(I live in W. TN.)

He's having some troubles, and his fahter passed away almost 2 years ago, we were always best of friends, and I cried a dozen tears last night wishing he was here to help me guide my son........and talk to me.

I have no friends here, and am alone. I'm not looking for pity or symphathy, just stating facts. We all need someone to talk to.

I don't know where I'm going with this, just wanting to let you know........ i DO understand. But we ultimatly, HAVE to make the decisions to change our destiny. No One else....... Just US.

You can talk to me anytime. My heart goes out to you. I honestly feel as if I could have had a break down if it were not for my mother and my father allowing me to just express my fear and be myself. It has been hard though, my mom cried this morning saying she just wants me well again. I have got to pull through this for them....I think this forum is a great place to reach out to people. With all that you are going through you have reached out to me and I can't thank you enough. I will pray for your situation and believe that all things will work together for a good purpose. Your beautiful inside and out.. lean on me anytime for support.

Your friend, Lis

We are sleeve sisters I think and we are going through the same thing. It seems the further out I get the less "important" food feels. My mom told me that the sleeve was a "miracle" surgery because she knows how much I enjoyed food. Now a bite or two and thats eat, if that. Im still not getting very many calories in and the "rumblies" that I once felt in my tummy are gone. I think my acid production has decreased tremendously and my ghrelin is all gone now. In a way, it feels good to not have food control you. Im down 40 lbs, 7 lbs away from ONDERLAND....I cannot wait! LOL....But I know I have to get in more calories than what I am now. I track my intake on thedailyplate. Most days its 300-400 calories BEFORE exercise....after exercise I might be down 100 net calories for the day:confused1:

Thats scary.....I need to work on forcing myself to eat something.

Hi Shanda, I want to be able to enjoy food again not over indulge but just enjoy what ever I'm able to eat. I miss that. I am glad that you have been in such good and optimistic spirits though- I wish I could say the same. You are doing so well but I think it's important that you up your calories too. Stay well and keep us posted.

Lan-

I can relate to alot of what you are going thru........ but I didn't have ANYONE I could talk to thru alot of my issues...

I'm really glad you're optimistic and doing what you know you have to do.

I was really depressed last night, I took my son back to east TN.

(I live in W. TN.)

He's having some troubles, and his fahter passed away almost 2 years ago, we were always best of friends, and I cried a dozen tears last night wishing he was here to help me guide my son........and talk to me.

I have no friends here, and am alone. I'm not looking for pity or symphathy, just stating facts. We all need someone to talk to.

I don't know where I'm going with this, just wanting to let you know........ i DO understand. But we ultimatly, HAVE to make the decisions to change our destiny. No One else....... Just US.

Anytime you feel like talk/writing, do. I really think we find what we put out to the universe as needing. My heart goes out to you and anytime you need someone to listen, it seems there are many here who would be there for you, and though our relationship is new that includes me.

Thank you all for EVERYTHING!

I feel very comfortable in this group,and I think we all bare our souls.

I was a bit "weepy", having to take my son back to East TN. the long drive ( 5 hours there- and 5 hours back ) The beginnings of a cold, and just got depressed. Lots of thinking I was doing on the ride home.

Believe it or not, I'm actually alot more "mentally" healthy as well as becoming more "physically" healthy. I appreciate the hands out to me, and to all the members that need it, I believe it is heartfelt!

Thank you again, and am so glad I found this group!