Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I need some protein advice

I am struggling with squeezing in 70 grams of Protein in a day. I have been only able to choke down 1 Protein Shake a day thats only 30 grams of protein. On my best day maybe I can get in another 25 grams. I am usually full from just trying to keep myself hydrated. Has anyone tried the Isopure? What could i do to up my grams?

I used unflavored Protein Powder that I bought at GNC. I put it in everything. You just have to keep sipping all the time.

Isopure is something that saved me in the beginning but a lot of people don't like it. You can buy it at GNC but I would not buy very much of one flavor until you try it and see if you can drink it.

What stage are you at? Are you still on liquids only? If so, to be honest, I found it absolutely impossible to get in the required amount of Protein until I moved to mushies. Part of my problem was I just don't like any of the Protein Shakes.< /strong>

Me Protein and liquids. What a mess. I can't get enough of either. I am in the same boat as you. Sometimes it feels like it is sinking and I am not bailing fast enough.

I LOVE Chike Nutrition shakes. They have a special sample pack:

Chike Nutrition - Best Tasting Meal Replacement shake. Guaranteed. Pour, Shake, Drink & Go!

It has saved my but. It has less protein but is not as filling so you can drink more and tastes great. I like the banana. I make a half a packet at a time. It takes me half hour to drink it.

I use the Unjury Protein and add 2 scoops to 16 oz of skim milk- just the Protein Powder alone gives me 40 gm. I actually like the Isopure zero carb- to me the Icy Orange taste like watered down orange gatorade. I hear the Grape Frost and Green Tea favors are also good but I haven't tried them yet. The Isopure gives you 40 gm of protein in 20 oz- the taste bothers some people but it is fine with me

omorrow I will be 2 weeks out from surgery. I found these super whey Protein Shots. They are 26 grams and only 90 calories. fruit punch flavored only one carb. So far I like these. They do not have the Isopure here so I am going to order so to see if I like it better. I just can't seem to stand anything related to milk? I used to love milk.