Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Chicago friends

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

The neurologist spent 1 hr and 45 minutes with me. He has order and MRI with and without contrast of the Brain and the Cervical spine. I go for these Wed afternoon. I will not get the results until I am back unless I can get them from my primary care. Anyway he told me that the first thing that comes to mind MS (Multiple Scerlosis) however he said if I had that then it should have shown up in an MRI I had a few years back.

I am just trying to get all this done and get ready for my trip I will be leaving in 30 hours YEAH!!!!!

Again Thank you guys so much and God Bless!

Amelia, I would ask if you can call and check in while you are on vacation. Maybe give the office permission to give results to a family member as soon as they are available. I'm sending positive thoughts your way. Please make sure you have access to medical attention if needed while you are gone. We are here if you need to talk or need anything. Don't hesitate to ask. ~Mandy

Hanging in there, Mandi. Lost 31 lbs. so far.

I had one fill and am getting another in 2 weeks. Still no restriction, but I'll get there!

Good to know that you are doing so good Lala. How is your family? Things have been a bit nuts around here. You work for a school right? I need to talk to you, do you still have my number? ~Mandy

Hello Chicagoland Lapbanders!!!

Just discovered you guys.....Nice to know other people in our area have the lapband. Dont know anybody else in area. I hope its ok if I join your little group. I live in Elgin, had my surgery on 6/08/06 at loyola. When you meet again, I would love to go!!!!

When are we meeting again? I would like to try for a sat. I can get my mom to babysit then. What is good for everyone else? Do we want to do Panera again? Lets get planning. ~Mandy

April 7th good? ~Mandy

I'm game for anytime on the weekends.

Yes, Mandi, I work for a school. I'm pm you with my #.

The little guy is doing better, thanks.

HI all, I was up until 3 am this morning researching LB I've registered here and at OH. I've also posted an intro post on the intro page. I'm seriously considering the surgery, still researching and I'm hoping to attend a seminar this Saturday. I think I'd like to check Day One Health. I'd love to join your group. Several of you live near me. I'm in Plainfield.

hi Diva. Welcome!

I live pretty close to Plainfield - aurora but in spitting distance to naperville and plainfield.

I had a great experience with D1H.

Let me know if you want to chat more about it.

Join us for lunch next week!

I am in Romeoville, but hang out in Plainfiled with my sister. You are welcome to come to the luncheon and meet other bandsters in the area. ~Mandy

Hey all

Sonia thank u so much for the Protein powder it was very good.. Thanks for the added cookie bonus.

I have some port pain today. It started last night and I don't know why. I have a fill tomorrow so I am going to mention this to Dr. Meyers.

Hey Mandy I called u tonight to talk about that.

Now my question I am looking for a good personal trainer in the Chicago Area. Anybody know of any.

When and where is the luncheon on Saturday. I can try to make this one.

Are we doing Panera again? Where? ~Mandy