Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

As my Mom used to say, " Penny, you are borrowing trouble."

I keep wondering all the "what if's"

What if something in my lab isn't 100 percent , what if I'm pregnant. HELLO i'm 45 and had a hysterectomy..

See told ya I was borrowing trouble..

SO.. I came here to find out what in the labs would keep them from doing surgery.. just so that I know the information..

I'm not sick, pregnant, or anything else that I would think would cause complications..

Just wondering and worrying, cause that is what I do best..

I know everything is fine.. I just can't stop it..

I try to distract me.. I'm building me a farm on farmtown via Facebook. LOL but the crops are growing so slow and I just keep coming back and reading and going to the other board and reading.

I am just trying to gain and process all the informationn that I can find right now..

I guess i'm 'venting;.. just can't seem to concentrate on anything besides getting everything together for the surgery.. I"m so ready for the July 29th to get here..

Thanks for letting me talk

Hugz,

Penny~

Thanks Sandy!

I appreciate the response.

I knew that but I guess I was just seeking reassurance..

I really am glad you confirmed what I was thinking..

Thanks again,

Penny~

For my pre op they did the full blood work up, chest x-ray, EKG, and breathing test. Found out I was good for surgery, but am borderline diabetic and just a touch anemic, but nothing to prevent surgery. Also found out that my uric acid is way too high, and so am now on a med to lower that. The doctor asked me if it hurt when I peed, and I thought they only asked that for an STD. Guess they do for abnormally high uric acid levels as well. Mine was about a four hour work up and exam. Found out that I was not preggers! Phew! Hopefully you know of anything that would prvent the operatrion before this!

Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine! I hadn't had blood work done in YEARS, at least 15, and everything was good. I found out AFTER the surgery that I'm a little anemic, but apparently not enough to cancel surgery.

Thanks ya'll. I had lab work done about 2 months ago and my cholesterol was up a little as was my triglycerides, but wasn't anemic and Iron was good.. Had a chest xray and it was fine. had breathing tests and nothing abnormal there..

I think I am good to go..

I haven't had an ekg is many many years.. at least 5.