Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Starting to get nervous....

I fly to Puerto Vallarta in 3 1/2 days!

I'm starting to get nervous.....

Mostly about the FLYING! LOL

Hope everyone had a fun 4th :thumbup1:

I bought some yummy Protein Drink mix at GNC. They let me taste it!

It came in a huge blue bottle/canister...50.00!! But if that's my sustenance for about a month? That's NOT much:biggrin0:

I fly to Puerto Vallarta in 3 1/2 days!

I'm starting to get nervous.....

Mostly about the FLYING! LOL

Hope everyone had a fun 4th :thumbup1:

I bought some yummy Protein drink mix at GNC. They let me taste it!

It came in a huge blue bottle/canister...50.00!! But if that's my sustenance for about a month? That's NOT much:biggrin0:

What is the name of it?

Have fun in PV ... your flight will be fine!

I hear you about flying, is this your first time? I had never flown in my life until a year ago in April when my husband and I went to Vegas. Nobody could believe that at over 40 years of age, I had never flown, but it was the truth. I was a complete nervous wreck about it. I had myself all worked up. Turns out, once on the plane, I actually enjoyed flying. But, for some reason, everytime we took off, my nose would bleed. I just flew in April again when I had my sleeve surgery and the same thing happened again. I have no idea what that is all about. But, I am sure you will do fine.

Let us know how everything goes.

VA,

It's Max Protein. Is that a bad one? I tasted good and the CA told me that ready made drinks have a lot of sodium.

Oh I have no idea - I was just curious of the brand - I haven't been able to find a Protein powder that I can tolerate yet so was curious as to what brand it was. That is the one that Eggface wholeheartedly recommends, so it's probably pretty good.

I just need to find a GNC in Las Vegas that will give samples - the one nearest my house doesn't do so. :thumbup1:

Susan, no..it's not my first time. It's my first time w/o any family, though. I feel more vulnerable alone? LOL How silly, no? And too bad we can't take anything that day before surgery (if we have to fly that day).

VA, how frustrating for you!!! I'm so sorry :scared0:

VA, I never did find one I could really tolerate. As soon as I was back on full solids, all the Protein Drinks were tossed. I just make sure I get all my Protein in with my meals.

VA, I never did find one I could really tolerate. As soon as I was back on full solids, all the Protein drinks were tossed. I just make sure I get all my Protein in with my meals.

I have a feeling that is exactly what is going to happen -- although DF is having the sleeve surgery on the 11th and he isn't nearly as picky as me, so he might be able to drink them - will keep them until we see if he can tolerate them. It will be a good way for him to get in his protein while on fulls.

Max Protein is GREAT! But my GNC doesn't carry it. :thumbup:

I really like the choc. Peanut Butter that you get online from netrition.com. It's very smooth and creamy.

The only thing I don't like about flying is that it's very boring.