Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Did I just encounter Restriction?

mini-me

What size band do you have? I'm trying to figure out what the average first fill is for the 10 cm band. I get my first fill next Thursday and am praying he is aggressive. I have already gained back 5 lbs.

Do most people only puke after they have had a fill?

Michelle,

Unless we are ill, bandsters don't "puke" per se. We bring our food back up in what we politely call a "PB" or productive burp. The food has not mixed with the digestive juices and basically comes from our pouch because it's having trouble getting past the band. Although (cross my fingers) I have never experienced this, even at 1 year out and with several fills in my band, I've heard they are painful and something to be avoided if possible.

It doesn't matter whether you are filled or not. Some individuals get them even shortly after surgery, depending on what they've eaten, their post-op swelling, eating practices, etc. However, if you are too tight I'd say you at a higher risk to PB more frequently.

Hope this helps,

Hey, anyone have what I think is first bite syndrom? I think I have this bad. I just ate a bite of spageeti and chewed it lots, swallowed and it I had a pb or something like that from hell. Miserable. I let that settle, I ate a small portion after the hic-up s went away. This happens almost everytime I eat. What up with that??> Advise?

I would definitely say you got your restriction, MiniMe! I also had a fill a week ago (my 4th fill) and I totally understand what you mean. I feel the same thing and do hope this wonderful feeling will stay for a long time - I'm trying to complement it with lots of exercise, long walks, and it even helps me avoiding those late evening cravings... :clap2:

niki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches