Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was just banded almost 4 weeks ago and have already lost over 30lb. I am scared and happy and anxious. I am so tired of being fat and know it is a hard road even with the band but I am trying. :) any suggestions for the day I start "real food"?

Take it REAL slow and Chew chew chew chew..

you'll be amazed at how your tastes will change. Things you would have normally gulped down and never tasted will be nasty tasting and you'll really enjoy a good tasting meal. Because you will actually be tasting it! At least thats what happened to me :)

Did I mention Chew?

Hi Rachel,

Welcome to LBT. I was banded two weeks ago and am looking forward to musheis next week. I really can't wait till solid foods.

So, where are you from and where were you banded? I'm in Idaho. We have a couple great support group in the area and they are a great place for information too. I have really benefited from getting to know people who are ahead of me in the process. It is nice to be able to pick up the phone and call someone to answer a question immediately instead of waiting for it to get answered on line. Although, questions usually get responded to pretty quickly here at LBT.

Anyway, welcome again.

Rebecca, what is "fused glass"?

I think one thing you will learn, if you haven't already, is that you "listen" more closely to your body. Maybe your shoulder hurts because you're hungry. Maybe you get that short of breath, golfball in the chest sensation when you're full. Maybe a little pain when you eat too fast or too much. Lots of "gas", Constipation or the other route.... One thing is for sure, everyone is different. You just have to figure out what YOUR body is saying.

geez, I'm such a ditz...to answer your question fused glass is a specially made glass that can be melted together in a klin to form what ever it is you are creating. If you go to "warmglass.com" you can see some examples. Sorry I've sent so many emails but that's the way it goes sometimes....Becky

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches