Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

hello mass. people

Woooo Hooooo, My first appointment with Dr. Haag is tomorrow morning !!! I'm so happy this is rolling!! Also I have some weird stuff going through my head, like what if he won't do it because he don't like me? or I answer something the way he don't like,,or worse yet, what if he does not like where I'm employed?? Really that is the biggest one,,, it's sort of very controversial,,,,,uuuuggggghhhhh what do I do???

Excellent news, Lokiluvr. Good to hear that you're on the road to Lapland. Believe me, Dr. Haag is very easygoing, and you need not be concerned about him "not liking you." Your meeting with him is primarily a medical appointment to determine if you are physically a candidate for the surgery. In-depth questions about your motivation, your resolve, etc., come later, in the meetings with the psychologist and the nutritionist.

Also, if you don't feel comfortable telling Dr. Haag where you work, then don't. (Although I can't imagine that it would even come up in conversation.)

Woooo Hooooo, My first appointment with Dr. Haag is tomorrow morning !!! I'm so happy this is rolling!! Also I have some weird stuff going through my head, like what if he won't do it because he don't like me? or I answer something the way he don't like,,or worse yet, what if he does not like where I'm employed?? Really that is the biggest one,,, it's sort of very controversial,,,,,uuuuggggghhhhh what do I do???

Excellent news, Lokiluvr. Good to hear that you're on the road to Lapland. Believe me, Dr. Haag is very easygoing, and you need not be concerned about him "not liking you." Your meeting with him is primarily a medical appointment to determine if you are physically a candidate for the surgery. In-depth questions about your motivation, your resolve, etc., come later, in the meetings with the psychologist and the nutritionist.

Also, if you don't feel comfortable telling Dr. Haag where you work, then don't. In fact I doubt it will come up in conversation.

I was thinking it may,,, due to the nature of my job, I would need to be out of work until I was fully healed.

By "fully healed" do you mean healed enough to return to work, which is usually just a few days, certainly not more than a week. Or do you mean healed inside so that you're no longer doing a liquid or mushies diet?

I got my appt. today with Dr. Robinson. Anyone every had him??? Brighams and Womens Hospital in Boston, MA. Any info???

He is the head honcho of the department there-

Thanks so much every one for your support, all went really well at the appointment. I did find out, though, that my ins. will not pay for the dietition (SP?) anyone have any idea what that will run? Or how many visits I'll need to do?

BLUEHILL- Thanks for letting me bend your ear

just wanted to pop in to say hi

all is well and on to mushie stage (4 weks out)

so glad i have more to choose from........food hoo hoo

i did find a great ready made drink at trader joe

i also bought it on line from the vitiam shop

worldwide pure protien shake.....comes in can...35 grams of protien

comes in diff. flavors.........very hummy

Great to hear it rainbow,,, I'm starting to get more and more excited/nervous as time goes by,,,,,it's really great to hear how well everyone is doing!!