Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share.......

I went thru my closet today and found and old pair of jeans size 12. I was beyond excited that they even went over my butt, when I could actually button and zipper them and they fit I couldn't believe it!!!! I was so friggin excited!!!!!! I even sat in them and it didn't feel like the button was gonna pop off and ricochet off the walls or like I was squeezing myself to death lol. needless to say it was a good day :-)

That is fantastic. I am so happy for you! Cheers! You should Celebrate and but you a cute new top to go with those Jeans and show it off!

Aggie, I had the same experience yesterday. I was getting dressed to go to church and I couldn't find anything to wear. All of the clothes in my closet are BIG! I had no choice but to go into some storage bins that contain size 10-12 clothes. By the way, the clothes in my closet are all size 14-16. Anyhow, I picked the first pair of jeans I saw in the bin, looked at the tag and they were a size 10. I thought, these won' fit me yet. But a little voice inside dared me to try them on. It was a miracle! They fit! My husband and daughter were cheering me on.....I could not believe it. It felt so damn good!

Today I had an awesome NSV even though the scale hasn't moved much in the last 3 months i brought my first size 8 today and they fit whoooo hoooo I'm so excited this is my goal size i have 14 pounds to go until my goal weight I have a fill schedule soon so hopefully I can get the scale moving again this feels awesome!!!!!

Aggie, I had the same experience yesterday. I was getting dressed to go to church and I couldn't find anything to wear. All of the clothes in my closet are BIG! I had no choice but to go into some storage bins that contain size 10-12 clothes. By the way, the clothes in my closet are all size 14-16. Anyhow, I picked the first pair of jeans I saw in the bin, looked at the tag and they were a size 10. I thought, these won' fit me yet. But a little voice inside dared me to try them on. It was a miracle! They fit! My husband and daughter were cheering me on.....I could not believe it. It felt so damn good!

Oh boy can I appreciate your NSV Heccat. I was also needing new clothes and went shopping last week. I was wearing size 20 jeans and for the heck of it, I tried on a pair of size 14s. Well...no question that they were tight, but heck, they zipped up just fine. I was just standing there staring at myself in the mirror because I don't recognize this person staring back. I'm not thin....far from it. I still would like to see another 30 or so pounds gone. But when I started this journey, I was wearing size 26/28 which means I've dropped six clothing sizes. That amazes me...and horrifies me as well. To think I was that heavy....gosh...I never want to go there again.

Oh boy can I appreciate your NSV Heccat. I was also needing new clothes and went shopping last week. I was wearing size 20 jeans and for the heck of it' date=' I tried on a pair of size 14s. Well...no question that they were tight, but heck, they zipped up just fine. I was just standing there staring at myself in the mirror because I don't recognize this person staring back. I'm not thin....far from it. I still would like to see another 30 or so pounds gone. But when I started this journey, I was wearing size 26/28 which means I've dropped six clothing sizes. That amazes me...and horrifies me as well. To think I was that heavy....gosh...I never want to go there again.[/quote']

Wow congrats ladies!!!!!!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share.......

I went thru my closet today and found and old pair of jeans size 12. I was beyond excited that they even went over my butt, when I could actually button and zipper them and they fit I couldn't believe it!!!! I was so friggin excited!!!!!! I even sat in them and it didn't feel like the button was gonna pop off and ricochet off the walls or like I was squeezing myself to death lol. needless to say it was a good day :-)

animated-smileys-3.gif

Oh boy can I appreciate your NSV Heccat. I was also needing new clothes and went shopping last week. I was wearing size 20 jeans and for the heck of it' date=' I tried on a pair of size 14s. Well...no question that they were tight, but heck, they zipped up just fine. I was just standing there staring at myself in the mirror because I don't recognize this person staring back. I'm not thin....far from it. I still would like to see another 30 or so pounds gone. But when I started this journey, I was wearing size 26/28 which means I've dropped six clothing sizes. That amazes me...and horrifies me as well. To think I was that heavy....gosh...I never want to go there again.[/quote']

Me either! Lol

Awesome!!!!